Virginia Game Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Game Thread...

Nice save by Molloy. Good job by Lane, looked like a bouncer.

Liked lane changing his shot selection up there, bouncer versus high.

Is it better to shoot high and miss or in the goalie's stick.
I always thought a shot on goal was better than a shot that didn't hit the goal. It's tough to score if you don't hit the goal.

End of 1st: 4-4

Getting crushed in GB's (4-9), losing FO's (4-5).

Have to feel lucky to be tied.

Disconcerning the amount of young high end talent UVA is rolling out there right now. Dearth, Trimboli and Rehfuss seem to be playing well but man it would be nice to have a few of those players UVA has.

Bomberry, Evans, Rehfuss on attack

Love Rehfuss getting more PT. Seems like Desko is going to rotate Mariano and Bomberry at attack. Solomon is in over his head I think at this point.

D less then stellar to start, Molloy no shot on some of these looks. That being said have to think about looking at Madonna or the Ohio State UA transfer. Ben doesn't look 100%. UVA more then holding there own at the X
That last save he made was huge and hopefully a confidence builder. agreed not impressed on other high shots

Bomberry has missed two golden opportunities by not catching the ball.

Edit: Make that 3

SU getting killed by gbs again, can't scoop up anything. Embarrasing.

That minute ground ball scrum sums up the performance so far. Salcido shooting 30 feet over the cage.

Disconcerning the amount of young high end talent UVA is rolling out there right now. Dearth, Trimboli and Rehfuss seem to be playing well but man it would be nice to have a few of those players UVA has.
UVA's young talent is scary. Kraus, Aitkin, Conrad, Connors, etc and the number one overall recruit and number one goalie coming in next year.

I always thought a shot on goal was better than a shot that didn't hit the goal. It's tough to score if you don't hit the goal.
Perception has changed. Where a miss high still allows you to maintain possession. But yes, I would like to see them find the goal more

I guess that's not a penalty anymore. I missed the rule change. :rolleyes:

Hat trick for Krauss. 4-8

UVA's young talent is scary. Kraus, Aitkin, Conrad, Connors, etc and the number one overall recruit and number one goalie coming in next year.

Very scary, and SU doesnt really have anything close to that until the 2018 class with Cook and Magnan. We could be in big trouble the next few years. Not helping that we can't buy a foul/penalty against UVA.

Kraus abusing us. Need to replace Molloy as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom