Virginia Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Game Thread...

Agree that the man down unit really dug in and played well after the first. Would also like to see Shewell or Rehfuss moved to man up as Voigt just looked lost out there. He seems focused on not making a mistake as opposed to creating and attacking. I think this D is going to be a work in progress all year given the injuries and youth. We can't keep giving up big leads and expecting to mount the superhuman come back. Bring on the Johnnies.
I've been told Shewell is no longer on the team. I haven't seen him on the sidelines the last 2 weeks

I've been told Shewell is no longer on the team. I haven't seen him on the sidelines the last 2 weeks
That reallllllly sucks. Also any word on Westin? He has dressed the last 2 weeks, what is the deal? Is Desko just going with Trimboli and Dearth over him?

Disappointing but not overly surprising. With Solomon, Voigt, Rehfuss, and Wisnaukas/Burt all in the fold for next year not to mention Seebold, Lauder, Connor Nelson, Wood, and Curry and possibly Dordevic (pretty sure he's going to be strictly a mid but you never know) your talking a lot of high end and young players for 4 maybe 5 spots. I think he saw the writing on the wall.

That reallllllly sucks. Also any word on Westin? He has dressed the last 2 weeks, what is the deal? Is Desko just going with Trimboli and Dearth over him?

Would appear he hasn't cracked the second line. SU has not played a third line since Siena, as the temps go up and SU hits the road the third line will likely make an appearance. I wonder if he was up for it and if SU was as well if a redshirt might be a good idea.

I believe Weston is still out with a lower leg injury. Didn't someone on here discuss this after the Albany win? Thought he was on the sideline but did not celebrate

I believe Weston is still out with a lower leg injury. Didn't someone on here discuss this after the Albany win? Thought he was on the sideline but did not celebrate

I believe he warmed up for Army or was on the field but did not play. Seems very similar to Piroli last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom