Virginia Gameday... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Gameday...

you know it's a good day for syracuse lacrosse when you get yankees score updates in the game thread

mark is keeping this somewhat respectable

At some point we're gonna stop trying to jam it inside

There is a lot of young talent on this team I’ve been super critical of the staff at times. I was 100 percent against the Petro hire because I hate his slide rotate recover defense. With that said the guys commitment to this team is undeniable. The players love him I think the offense loves playing for Gary the problem is lack of consistency and execution. You can get rid of all the staff and set the program back 2 years or have faith in our youth in that they will eventually mature within the system

There is a lot of young talent on this team I’ve been super critical of the staff at times. I was 100 percent against the Petro hire because I hate his slide rotate recover defense. With that said the guys commitment to this team is undeniable. The players love him I think the offense loves playing for Gary the problem is lack of consistency and execution. You can get rid of all the staff and set the program back 2 years or have faith in our youth in that they will eventually mature within the system

Next year, Syracuse should be dancing. And of course, there’s still a chance this year.

I’m sorry think should of kept defense how was for last few game with clary on wing or lsm. He has looked lost at times. Kol also just leaves his dude to much or loses him. On the fast break goal he’s guarding dude who’s behind net by end line why?

10-19

UVA Xander Dickson, Assist by Truitt Sunderland (UVA was 6 on 7). Oops.

3:57 / 4th

I was hoping for better showing in this game but that fell short. Now it’s duke or nothing and may be nothing even if beat duke. Got to stop with these unforced turnovers and defense needs to really step up for mark. Not sure if not talking enough or what. Never seen guys argue or confused who to cover.

Also don’t get why didn’t use johnny after we get it to within 5. Went to fine for 4-5 lost them cleanly n they scored every time. Johnny was doing well understand give breather but not 4-5 in row we cleanly lost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom