Virginia has a COVID case - out of ACCT - potential SU impact? | Syracusefan.com

Virginia has a COVID case - out of ACCT - potential SU impact?

Do we need to show 7 days of negative tests too? The playin game would fall within that time frame I think...

What ought to happen is that Lousiville should have advanced to play FSU and Cuse advance to play Gtech. Strange times right now with covid so why not? I mean, what are we going to do in the NCAA tournament if this happens in the final four... crown a champion because the other team has a covid case?

What ought to happen is that Lousiville should have advanced to play FSU and Cuse advance to play Gtech. Strange times right now with covid so why not? I mean, what are we going to do in the NCAA tournament if this happens in the final four... crown a champion because the other team has a covid case?
The NCAA has said it you have 5 players you can play

Who would have guessed conference tourneys would cause an issue?

these things either should have been cancelled or at a minimum there had to be at least a 10 day quarantine for all the teams in the Indy bubble.

Without a quarantine clearing period before the Indy bubble, it’s not really a bubble is it? Bringing in teams that have congregated with several other teams in say a dozen other cities and then bringing them all in to one city 5 days later is typical NCAA. Stupid decision dictated by greed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom