Wagner Gameday... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Wagner Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are definitely keeping one streak alive for the 5th game in a row!!
A season ending injury to a contributing 2 deep player...:(:(:(:(:(
They’ll be fine, d line is a significant weakness regardless of who is playing honestly

I know it’s Wagner, but I’m starting to think we can do some damage this season. This game getting some confidence boosting, plus the bye week to rest up… I think we go on a tear to open up the 2nd part of the season.
We play N.C. State, ND, and Clemson, plus Florida State and Wake. 5 Top 25 teams (ND is Top 25 IMO). If we finish above .500 against that group, it will be a hugely successful season. If we win one, I’ll be content.

Gotta figure that they're going to play Del Rio Wilson in the second half. No reason not to get him meaningful reps considering he's already seen in-game minutes.

They’ve been a major disappointment this year.

Here’s hoping they can find a way to start playing a lot better in the second half.
In fairness they have been at least average, maybe a bit better in pass pro. For run pro they certainly haven’t moved anyone but they also aren’t getting a ton of penetration which allows Tuck to get to the edge or for us to focus on edge runs if we want.

The problem is we seem to have gone back to the 2019 run game strategy until today. It feels like now Tuck is just taking it into his own hands (which is what I think he did half the time last year anyways) and he knows he has daylight outside.

We are definitely keeping one streak alive for the 5th game in a row!!
A season ending injury to a contributing 2 deep player...:(:(:(:(:(
My power went out for a few minutes, who did we lose?

So what does the Wagner coach say at halftime - “ Dinosaur Barbecue after the game gentlemen if you keep them under 100”?
Prolly an NCAA violation to do that.

smart teams get ready for their next game. Which would be having anyone any good, on the sidelines.
Its beyond me that someone like Tucker is still in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom