Wake Forest Game Thread... | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Thread...

I have the DVR and we have given up just 4 points off missed shots.

They are making shots. I am happy with the offense if we shoot this well we will make the tournament.
I have it on dvr as well. watch the game. They killed us in transition. Our defense wasn't set.

Wake Forest stinks. This as a road win they had to have. NIT ticket may have been punched tonight.

Last I checked we have 8 more home games and already have beat Maryland and Georgetown. Don’t think you know what you’re talking about tbh.

Horrific. We’ll see the NCAAS in 2019 again, though. Should be fun. Only 14 months away. Darius Bazley is coming. Darius Bazley is coming. SMH. It’s not helping.

Battle sucked. We can’t win when he plays like that.

Wake shot out of their mind from 3, thats about it. Happens.

That sequence where gave up 3 consecutive treys out of the same corner was the killer. We never caught up. And then Brissett missed 2 free throws to compound the lapse and it was over. We played well most of the game but the last 5 minutes was a mistake fest...which happens with a young team. I think we are the better team but you can't make 4-5 bad mistakes the last 5 minutes of a tight game and win.

Battle chuck leads to a run out for them. Then he dribbles to the baseline for no reason and goes out of bounds. Ridiculous.

Any NBA team that drafts him is smoking crack

Battle has not expanded his game at all...should be overpowing people and driving consistently. Yet he just shoots contested threes like Jr Smith

Eh...dont feel good about this one but it is what it is and lots of basketball still to play. Definitely one of those away games that we should of had. Battle was really really bad tonight and as big as some of oshaes plays were, his corner defense was terrible. Oh well, time to move on and think about the next one. Frank Howard was fantastic tonight and that missed foul on him that turned into a 4 point swing for them was a huge turning point in the game!

No one. you just have to be accurate and a solid contributor to the board

No offense but he is nowhere near ready he isn’t s very good shooter. He isn’t making smart decisions

We don't NEED any one particular or specific road win in the ACC. We just need a couple or a few. This one stings. We could have won this crazy game. Regardless of the 6th man in stripes. That is almost a constant.

I'm not blaming refs. If Brissett or Battle show up to help Frank, they'd have won. He had no help.

Battle has not expanded his game at all...should be overpowing people and driving consistently. Yet he just shoots contested threes like Jr Smith
When guarded closely Battle has a consistent tendency to chicken wing the defender and pick up offensive fouls instead of turning his shoulder in getting past and drawing a foul on the defender. He has to correct it. A lot of his late 3's hit front rim a sign of tired legs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom