Wake Forest Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Thread...

Not liking this white on the road stuff. See it all the time in the NBA this year. It’s always been home team wears white/lights in hoops. As Michael Irvin once said, “ we’re losing recipes!”

MY GOD these announcers are soooooo annoying with there love of wake forest its making me insane l.

Anish Shroff is the same guy that spent much of the LSU football game badmouthing SU. Also, he’s an alum. He can go F himself.

Made some good adjustments on defense...really think we can shut these guys down inside. Just have to worry about the guy that almost shoots 50% from 3. Can NOT let him go off in the 2nd half and have to defend the 3 without fouling!

Lucky to be up at the half. 4 assists, 7 turnovers. 3 TOs each by Battle and Howard. Only 3 defensive rebounds. Letting Wake shoot 46% Defense much better last part of the 1st half though. Brissett not doing much and Chukwu playing like Chukwu.

Oh, nice. Tom Crean sighting at the half.
fb43605b1f93b28f50972f17fbc7f62d141dbbdb.gif

Defense got much more active at the end of the half. We’re creating some turnovers and are much more aggressive on defense. We need to play a real good second half and we can pick up an important road win. Every road win is like gold.

Mitchell Wilbekin? Is it his son? :)
Did anyone catch on yet? Scottie Wilbekin has long since moved on from the Florida Gators. I think I swung and missed a few times on these. Oopsy!

I still contest that Scottie, not Mitchell Wilbekin, is indeed living in Del Boca Vista and running for condo board president.

Best player got injured.
You're right. That's most of it, but not all. Moore fumbled the ball around and Wake had a few other turnovers to end the half. Some of that was due to our picking up the defensive pressure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom