Over the Air​

CHANNELLOCAL AREASTATION
3.2SYRACUSEWSTM-TV

Service Providers​

CHANNELPROVIDERSSTATION
6SPECTRUM -SYRACUSE WSTM-TV
6VERIZON - SYRACUSEWSTM-TV
14DISHNET LOCAL - SYRACUSEWSTM-TV

Not a bad time. Not too early for tailgating and yet helps those out of town get home at a decent hour. I can't remember the last time we had a 2 p.m. start time.

2pm for a late November Cuse game is about as optimal as it gets save for a 330 Kick or that 4pm CW start they had for a few weeks. Keeps you from having to get up at 5am for a Nooner and you don't need lights for a late kick with the Sun pretty much gone by 5pm.

Excellent, I can watch a rerun of Dawson's Creek and 7th Heaven on the CW and then transition seamlessly into our game.
I wrote a pilot script for a TV show about a Christian family for a class of mine in Newhouse when I was a Sophomore. Years later, 7th Heaven comes out. I tell people that someone stole my idea and ran with it. LOL

One last chance to get a cell system working as well for those fball season.

we need a poll from everyone so we can see what sections are getting real 5G wireless if is really there working
Verizon is already working (they just didn't announce it) for the BC game. Hopefully it'll be even better once it's officially live. First time in years I had service in 117 during a game.

Verizon is already working (they just didn't announce it) for the BC game. Hopefully it'll be even better once it's officially live. First time in years I had service in 117 during a game.
it didnt work for me at the BC game.. Thats why i wondered how many actually found service?

yup.. I have directv and its a non hd channel.. and you cant get antenna to work south of the city so my atennas are worthless now that the went to a digital signal.

its like watching thru beer goggles.
It's HD on my Directv.

So it is the same time as the women's basketball game that a bunch of us are attending in Vegas. I am guessing that it won't be available to stream on the ESPN app then, correct?

yup.. I have directv and its a non hd channel.. and you cant get antenna to work south of the city so my atennas are worthless now that the went to a digital signal.

I think you can login through the CW app and watch it for free or by inputting your cable credentials. That would definitely be in HD.

I think you can login through the CW app and watch it for free or by inputting your cable credentials. That would definitely be in HD.
I heard the App doesn't stream the games but worth a try

I don't wanna wait, until this game is over...
"Stay tuned after the Syracuse/Wake Forest game for an all-new episode of that show where Steve Harvey is a judge for some reason. Only on the CW!"

220104-Cunningham-Judge-Steve-Harvey-tease_nmm5oq

I am hoping the family wants a road trip for the game, but that normally falls thru on that weekend for a game that while I will care what happens the family wont.

My cable company has the Contour app. CW worked at home but not out of the house. They seem to block it on any type of streaming

Make sure to check that the HD channel is marked in your custom channel list.