Wakey Leaks... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Wakey Leaks...

I'm confused. They did nothing wrong. Why suspend him? If the entire defensive staff knew, why not suspend them all?

Nothing like standing behind your coaches, then immediately not standing behind them. Really, the UL AD should have investigated a little further before he opened his trap. Now, he looks worst.

brutus_falling_on_sword.gif

"When someone receives information they should not be given, it is important that they do the right thing"

So, I guess that applies to Galloway but not the coaches who he shared it with.
What a joke.

Swofford needs to whack 'em. Vacate the win and fine the program.
He'll need to wait and see if other ACC programs may also be involved.

Clawson is a whiney little bitch though if he got hit by a truck tomorrow I would not feel bad.

im sure Jurich got the "you can suspend him or we can suspend him" talk.

Lame...The defensive staff needs to be punished as well as they took receipt of the plays before the walk through and it appears they were well ready for Wake.
Jurich needs to be fired as this clown puts $$$$ well ahead of competitive fairness.BASKETBALL NOW THIS,WHAT'S NEXT?

"When someone receives information they should not be given, it is important that they do the right thing"

So, I guess that applies to Galloway but not the coaches who he shared it with.
What a joke.

Swofford needs to whack 'em. Vacate the win and fine the program.
He'll need to wait and see if other ACC programs may also be involved.
VT.

VT.
They are supposedly off the hook with their apology.

I found Sue Edison's comments interesting as she explicitly only mentioned the current staff.

They are supposedly off the hook with their apology.

I found Sue Edison's comments interesting as she explicitly only mentioned the current staff.
funny as Beamer's first response was his staff knew nothing.

So who is the un-named VT coach and where is he at? $25,000 fine is peanuts compared to rewards of said info

I was told there would be suspensions, firings & vacating. $25k and a token BS offseason staff underling suspension... Wasted air time.

So who is the un-named VT coach and where is he at? $25,000 fine is peanuts compared to rewards of said info
The guesses on our board are either Brian Stinespring, who is now at James Madison, or Shane Beamer, who is at Georgia. Both supposedly know Elrod.

I haven't seen, heard or read anything that says that Petrino had knowledge of this. His duty now is to fire the assistant coach that received the WF plays. Boeheim didn't know of Bernie's problems but took the appropriate action when he found out.
Bernie was canned by SU, not JB, and according to a relative of theirs, those 2 guys are liars.

You mean he's finally used up all his eligibility? Wasn't he there something like 10 years? When we played them this year I fully expected to see him trot out on the field as their starter.
GMac and Devo like this post.

Shane Beamer fined $25k by UGA.
He claims that he accepted info from Elrod while he was at VPI,

He claims that he didn't share the info.

More details here.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom