Walkon? | Syracusefan.com

Walkon?

iommi

Living Legend
Let's say three guys foul out and we need a big, who would be the walkon JB would put in?

Either the tall skiney white kid or the thick burley black kid with the hyphenated name.

Get a FB player stat. One who played HS ball.

Practice will be interesting with only 7 scholarship guys to scrimmage.

Our tallest walk-ons are 6'6, 6'6 and 6'5. Not one of them is even tall enough to foul Jeff Withey, in the nutz.

MLC
Wow, all the while I though you were just teasing the other guy before with the initials, but you had the initials right all along! He just butchered the cajuste out of the name Lyde-Cajuste (with Clyde-Lauce)
Nook Laloosh? lol

Wow, all the while I though you were just teasing the other guy before with the initials, but you had the initials right all along! He just butchered the cajuste out of the name Lyde-Cajuste (with Clyde-Lauce)
Nook Laloosh? lol
The future!

This is getting absurd... It's getting to the point I'm dreading getting on this board for fear of more bad news. What's next?

MikeG counts for that so 8

James is also practicing. 9.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Silence is deafening re: James. if he's not back this week, I'd be shocked if he ever comes back.

This is getting absurd... It's getting to the point I'm dreading getting on this board for fear of more bad news. What's next?
What's next is we have 5 on 4s during practice. No wonder they want to fast break.

Remember the 6OT game when KrisJo had to play the middle of the zone?

I'd imagine if Keita and Rak foul out, it'd be Cooney and MCW up top. Triche and Fair on the wings. Grant in the middle.

Silence is deafening re: James. if he's not back this week, I'd be shocked if he ever comes back.
I'm going of what his twitter said 2 weeks ago, and he said "a couple more games". Pitt would be the game.

Remember the 6OT game when KrisJo had to play the middle of the zone?

I'd imagine if Keita and Rak foul out, it'd be Cooney and MCW up top. Triche and Fair on the wings. Grant in the middle.
Crazy enough, is that I actually think Grant can hack it in the middle. He is a good shot blocker and has the defensive instinct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom