Wardrobe secret | Syracusefan.com

Wardrobe secret

Timonen

All Conference
With all respect to CTOs turn to green, I have my own clothing change to announce. It's more like a confession.

After the gtown and Lville games, I eschewed the su garb and wore a duke shirt for the midweek providence and DePaul games (I went to some games there, I liked it, yada yada).

I kept going back to the su gear for the weekend and we kept losing. Tonight when I got home from work, I changed into the duke shirt. Clearly it's working but I feel stuck! Obviously, it'll be on again tomorrow.

I'd like to take credit for the win, with all due respect. I broke out my "Crash the Boards" Syracuse t-shirt and old school basketball logo knit cap that I wore for every game during the 2003 run.

You're welcome, folks.

I haven't worn Syracuse gear since we got demolished in DC last weekend. Granted, this was not intentional I just wasn't in T shirt wearing surroundings for most of the time. Glad I figured this out now instead of up and wearing cuse gear to work tomorrow.

I went back to a Syracuse shirt tonight, after not wearing one the last 2 games. It was blue and white tie dye, with Syracuse in Orange across it. I thought it represented Syracuse OVER the blue and white (Georgetown's colors). It worked in getting me back into Syracuse shirts. Not sure what I will do tomorrow night. Not sure I can go all the way with the Orange. May pull out an old navy NC shirt.

ps: We'll keep the Duke thing quiet. What ever you have to do!!!

After the gtown and Lville games, I eschewed the su garb and wore a duke shirt for the midweek providence and DePaul games (I went to some games there, I liked it, yada yada).
RandyGoDuke, is that you?

RandyGoDuke, is that you?

Nope. I don't have any real feelings for duke. A friend was able to sneak me in a couple years in a row while he was in grad school (brand, battier, maggete, Langdon era) and it's just really cool. So I've not been anti duke but suppose that changes out of necessity next year. As long as the shirt does its job this year, I'll do a ceremonial burning before next.

I'd like to take credit for the win, with all due respect. I broke out my "Crash the Boards" Syracuse t-shirt and old school basketball logo knit cap that I wore for every game during the 2003 run.

You're welcome, folks.

Great minds think alike. I have worn my Syracuse tye-dye that was also worn every game in in 2002-2003 season. Hell my picture is in the dome wearing it when I was from row for that Mizzou game (or at least it was my last trip to the dome, which was too long ago :oops: )

It's been mothballed because of many many holes and it is pretty damn ratty and kind of smells a bit now after literally not taking it off since I put it on Wednesday at 1pm, but no way in hell am I changing now.

I went with the CTO version ala the green color. Trying to wear something all green or least something green in the shirt, let's hope that continues tonight.

I'm working a baseball doubleheader at my college. Our primary school color is cardinal red. I refused to wear anything with school colors today.

(Just speaking of wardrobe choices)

Let's go Orange!!!

have been avoiding all things orange since they have won

kinda strange that one could think his luck caused a win or defeat based on cloths- but why rock the boat just in-case

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom