Warrick still punishing rims | Syracusefan.com

Warrick still punishing rims

I really hope Hakim Warrick isn’t in a position where he has to play for the Iowa Wolves of the G League.

Last edited:
CEA73C80-C7EA-4958-973A-89553E15CB85.jpeg

Wow. Nice! He didn’t look anything like that in the TBT stuff.

A shot, lol?! Sure, guy. Cry me a river.
All you do is cry. In a vacuum, maybe your comment was harmless. But alongside the rest of your posts, it’s you finding a way to be negative again.

How is that a “shot?”
I thought the same thing. Prolly why I didn’t know he was even involved with stateside teams. He didn’t look anywhere near this explosive in that tournament.

Warrick was unbelievable in our final game, which included several dunks like the one highlighted in the OP.

Did you watch the tournament?

Warrick was unbelievable in our final game, which included several dunks like the one highlighted in the OP.

I actually didn’t see the last game. Recorded it but never watched it after all.

All you do is cry. In a vacuum, maybe your comment was harmless. But alongside the rest of your posts, it’s you finding a way to be negative again.

Oh Lord. I’m crying.

Hak's first time or two for Boeheim's Army, looked really old and it was kind of sad for me to see after how explosive he was, but we all get old. But this past summer, you're right. He really seemed to find the fountain of youth like in this highlight.

Are you able to post without taking a shot at the program?
There are two types of posters here: ones that want to discuss the sports program, the players, the coaches, etc... and then there's the group that gets triggered when they read an opinion they don't like or are offended by. e.g. instead of attacking SoBeCuse, you could explain why you think Warrick is being treated unfairly. It's not in the forum by-laws that a member has to submit complimentary rah-rah posts X amount of the time, so until that happens, I really don't understand the need to complain about it.

I'm definitely one of the more jaded members here, and I occasionally get banned when I cross the line on some things. It's usually for my own good and reminds me that I need to step away for a bit. But I'll never waste bandwidth trying to modulate another member's opinion because I don't agree with their content.

Last edited:
There are two types of posters here: ones that want to discuss the sports program, the players, the coaches, etc... and then there's the group that gets their panties all ruffled when they read an opinion they don't like or are offended by.
Which category does your post fall under?

Which category does your post fall under?
It's called making an observation. You want to keep taking unnecessary shots at people because you don't like their opinion? Keep on at it. I'm not here to tell you what you can or cannot do, but you'll probably find a way to twist it into an attack anyway.

As rf2044 said, warricks last game for us was awesome! I haven't looked up his stats for G league stuff this year but I'm always seeing him pop up on Twitter it seems like...one game I know he put up some pretty good numbers! Looking like hes turning back the time in some of these highlights...makes me miss him playing for cuse even more! Our young athletic players we have now can't throw it down like he can still at his old age!

There are two types of posters here: ones that want to discuss the sports program, the players, the coaches, etc... and then there's the group that gets triggered when they read an opinion they don't like or are offended by. e.g. instead of attacking SoBeCuse, you could explain why you think Warrick is being treated unfairly. It's not in the forum by-laws that a member has to submit complimentary rah-rah posts X amount of the time, so until that happens, I really don't understand the need to complain about it.

I'm definitely one of the more jaded members here, and I occasionally get banned when I cross the line on some things. It's usually for my own good and reminds me that I need to step away for a bit. But I'll never waste bandwidth trying to modulate another member's opinion because I don't agree with their content.
Whoa.
'sho.

Hak's first time or two for Boeheim's Army, looked really old and it was kind of sad for me to see after how explosive he was, but we all get old. But this past summer, you're right. He really seemed to find the fountain of youth like in this highlight.
Same here. I admit i wasn't able to see much of this most recent tournament, though. As i said above, he's one of my favorite players ever, so it's good to now know he's still got 'it.'

It's called making an observation. You want to keep taking unnecessary shots at people because you don't like their opinion? Keep on at it. I'm not here to tell you what you can or cannot do, but you'll probably find a way to twist it into an attack anyway.
things-that-make-you-go-hmmmm.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom