Warrick still punishing rims | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Warrick still punishing rims

Same here. I admit i wasn't able to see much of this most recent tournament, though. As i said above, he's one of my favorite players ever, so it's good to now know he's still got 'it.'

I felt the same way watching him play LAST tournament [2017]. The old gray mare just ain't what she used to be, which is inevitable for a player who's game was predicated upon freakish athleticism.

But he dialed back the clock in this year's tournament. He's still got a little juice left in the tank. I don't know if him playing this season is based upon pension [as suggested above] or him deciding after this summer to take one final shot at playing organized ball before the opportunity is no longer there, but dunks like the one in the OP suggest that he's still capable of producing some impressive highlights.

A shot, lol?! Sure, guy. Cry me a river.

Because if you say anything that can be construed as the slightest bit negative about SU, current players & coaches, former players & coaches, family members of current & former players & coaches, Central New York, The Dome, Archobold, the campus etc etc, then you are taking a shot at the program. Come on man - it's pretty simple. ;)

Because if you say anything that can be construed as the slightest bit negative about SU, current players & coaches, former players & coaches, family members of current & former players & coaches, Central New York, The Dome, Archobold, the campus etc etc, then you are taking a shot at the program. Come on man - it's pretty simple. ;)
Even if you say something completely neutral, but one of your previous 100 posts was negative, the new one is negative by association.

By the way, you spelled Archbold wrong. What kind of evil dis was that?

Even if you say something completely neutral, but one of your previous 100 posts was negative, the new one is negative by association.

The crazy part was that in the beginning of the post I was clearly excited and surprised (in a good way) about that Warrick dunk. Unreal.

Thought Warrick looked great this past summer in TBT when I watched, which was quite a bit. He threw down some big time dunks. It was the previous summer when he looked bad.

I remember thinking/saying he was in noticeably better shape with much more spring in his legs this year.

Perhaps some are thinking of the previous year?

Thought Warrick looked great this past summer in TBT when I watched, which was quite a bit. He threw down some big time dunks. It was the previous summer when he looked bad.

I remember thinking/saying he was in noticeably better shape with much more spring in his legs this year.

Perhaps some are thinking of the previous year?
Yes. That was me, among others. I remembered only the previous two years, and missed most of this last tournament.

You know that's not true. I called out one guy because almost all of his basketball-related posts are negative in some way. I tried to go back and find one that wasn't negative and gave up.

Haha, I'm clearly a bad fan (or made a stupid typo). I have a picture of the stadium framed in my basement though. I hope that clears me in this case! :cool:

All you do is cry. In a vacuum, maybe your comment was harmless. But alongside the rest of your posts, it’s you finding a way to be negative again.

All you do is go around and harass members here who have anything that isn’t 100% positive. Get a life.

All you do is go around and harass members here who have anything that isn’t 100% positive. Get a life.
Says another guy who is negative all the time.

Says another guy who is negative all the time.

Coming from the guy who probably bought game used tighty whities from JB and sleeps and sniffs them every night.

Haha, I'm clearly a bad fan (or made a stupid typo). I have a picture of the stadium framed in my basement though. I hope that clears me in this case! :cool:
Dude. I had to google it. I actually thought it was Archibald! I only knew your spelling looked ‘funny!’

You know that's not true. I called out one guy because almost all of his basketball-related posts are negative in some way. I tried to go back and find one that wasn't negative and gave up.
I wasn’t specifically speaking of you or even this thread. And it’s kinda true...
: )

It's called making an observation. You want to keep taking unnecessary shots at people because you don't like their opinion? Keep on at it. I'm not here to tell you what you can or cannot do, but you'll probably find a way to twist it into an attack anyway.

This is just baffling to me. Did he get ahold of Brady's "doctor"?

Late career surge. Derrick Rose has one this year before he got hurt. It happens.

Watching him play does make me long for the days when SU could get the ball down low to a big man and something good would probably happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom