Was Schiano crying like he won the Championship at the end of our game? | Syracusefan.com

Was Schiano crying like he won the Championship at the end of our game?

His celebration was definitely a "Miami Heat just beat the Boston Celtics and fall around the court crying and celebrating like they just won the title" moment. It was pretty clear he had marked this game on his calendar with about 407 bold, red circles, and winning it was crucial to him.

His celebration was definitely a "Miami Heat just beat the Boston Celtics and fall around the court crying and celebrating like they just won the title" moment. It was pretty clear he had marked this game on his calendar with about 407 bold, red circles, and winning it was crucial to him.

His recruiting pitch if we won: Well, Marrone is 3-0 but I recruit better and we are going to win championships in the Big East because there's only 2 teams so we only have to win 1 game.

His recruiting pitch since they won: I just beat Marrone by 3 in overtime in a game that they had 5,000 chances to close but didn't, and I recruit better and we are going to win championships in the Big East because there's only 2 teams so we only have to win 1 game.

Obviously the 2nd one is much better. As the song goes, you would cry too if it happened to you.

Like I said to people the past two years, I don't see how either ivtory for either team wins recruiting battles, it just shows that are at very similar spots, SU on the way up now with the ACC, Rutgers twisting in the wind, the amount of negative recruiting that Marrone could do right now is off the charts if he chose to go that way which I doubt he would, if the roles were were reversed.. look out

His recruiting pitch if we won: Well, Marrone is 3-0 but I recruit better and we are going to win championships in the Big East because there's only 2 teams so we only have to win 1 game.

His recruiting pitch since they won: I just beat Marrone by 3 in overtime in a game that they had 5,000 chances to close but didn't, and I recruit better and we are going to win championships in the Big East because there's only 2 teams so we only have to win 1 game.

Obviously the 2nd one is much better. As the song goes, you would cry too if it happened to you.

Haha. Schiano in 20 years: "We've won the Big East 10 years in a row, and 9 years in a row before that. I don't think anyone could have stopped that 2021 UMass team."

We really really dropped a big egg on Saturday. Both teams will not win any recruiting battles playing the way they did last game.

Throughout the game as they panned in on him, he was always rubbing or pinching between his eyes. Looked like he was praying an awful lot. I wouldn't be surprised if he sold his soul to beat SU.

We really really dropped a big egg on Saturday. Both teams will not win any recruiting battles playing the way they did last game.

Irrelevant. Half the kids don't even watch most of the games if you listen to their interviews.

Did I see that right?

not only that but their entire team was celebrating like they had just won the national championship. I know this because my friends and I were sitting their watching it and commenting on how ridiculous they looked. It was that bad.

#91 on their team ran over to our bench and was gloating pretty good. I haven't bothered to look and see who it was yet.

Did I see that right?

I am pretty sure it was the Rutgers AD Pernetti, but Schiano was pretty much dirty dancing with some guy. Just proves that they knew it was a huge lucky upset and as excited as they were, they proved that they are just our little brother. We are their Supr Bowl. Those 2 guys proved it.

#91 on their team ran over to our bench and was gloating pretty good. I haven't bothered to look and see who it was yet.

The DE that made the interception.

Good for him. That was by-far Rutgers biggest game of the year. DBag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom