Washington Huskies | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Washington Huskies

Me too.

Looks like Hop put McDaniels on the bench and didn't start him but he still managed to foul out in 18 minutes.

Nine straight losses. 11 of 12. From a team that is the only to beat the #1 team and barely lose to the #2 to start the season.

Quade Green should get MVP consideration in some bizarre way.

Hop needs to learn from this year. Great start and two top 20 picks on the roster. But damn...

Washington up 32...at the under 8 mark

Something is different about this post... Reminds me of the sunday comics where you you had to pick one that didn't fit with the others.

They were 23-38 from lines...wildly inconsistent on both ends of the floor. They were a +15 for the first 10mins of the second half played great defense and got out in transition, but played poorly the remaining 30 mins of the game.

i used to think him coming back was a pipe dream, but now I'm hearing some things...several years into the future obviously.

Horrible foul shooting & way too much iso ball. Didn’t get Stewart the ball nearly enough.

They were 23-38 from lines...wildly inconsistent on both ends of the floor. They were a +15 for the first 10mins of the second half played great defense and got out in transition, but played poorly the remaining 30 mins of the game.

absolutely horrible season for Hop and Washington. No fight, no improvement and little discipline. Looking at a 19 loss season with that talent is inexcusable. Best you can do is try and learn from mistakes and get better.

Cuse!

absolutely horrible season for Hop and Washington. No fight, no improvement and little discipline. Looking at a 19 loss season with that talent is inexcusable. Best you can do is try and learn from mistakes and get better.

Cuse!
Hope IS enjoyed his college experience 10000 miles away from home. :vomit:

I watched a decent amount of that game last night. I'm not sure there is a weaker Power Five + BE team in the country than the Huskies. They are awful. No life, no effort, horrific guard play. No structure on offense. Wash State is a very weak team and yet they were pretty much in control the whole way on the road. You can see Stewart has raw potential but not sure he'd be the major difference maker some have suggested - at least not this year. Though to be clear he'd be an upgrade and he would add depth.

... You can see Stewart has raw potential but not sure he'd be the major difference maker some have suggested - at least not this year. Though to be clear he'd be an upgrade and he would add depth.
I haven't seen any of their recent games, but I saw a few earlier in the year. Based on that, I believe that Stewart would have been a major difference maker on the SU team. He would score whenever they fed him in good post position, and was a monster rebounder.

When they started their losing streak, I felt that one reason for it was that they were unable or unwilling to keep feeding Stewart. It seemed that the wrong guys were jacking up 3s and auditioning for the NBA, instead of playing winning basketball. As I said, I haven't seen their most recent games, but it may be that Stewart doesn't look as good now because he doesn't get many touches any more.

I haven't seen any of their recent games, but I saw a few earlier in the year. Based on that, I believe that Stewart would have been a major difference maker on the SU team. He would score whenever they fed him in good post position, and was a monster rebounder.

When they started their losing streak, I felt that one reason for it was that they were unable or unwilling to keep feeding Stewart. It seemed that the wrong guys were jacking up 3s and auditioning for the NBA, instead of playing winning basketball. As I said, I haven't seen their most recent games, but it may be that Stewart doesn't look as good now because he doesn't get many touches any more.

if we had stewart, i think wed be a top 10 team

Agreed. Saw him in a few games early in the season and he looked like a monster. Not sure what is happening at this point, but based on what I saw early in the season I have a hard time understanding how they aren't winning a couple just by riding Stewart.....unless of course they aren't trying to do that.

Has HOP totally lost that locker room?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom