Washington Huskies | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Washington Huskies

Buffs can't keep this up, 7-8 from 3, ridiculous, gonna come back to earth

Well I need the Lakers to come back in the second half and I will still win the parlay.
Up for the day but the Washington bet isn’t winning.

He is struggling no doubt. Learning curve issues right now. 6 losses by 6 points or fewer. I think not having Quade is part of it.

If Hop has a blind spot imo, it’s that he tends to undervalue shooting and over value athleticism in recruiting. You could see it here, especially in the years immediately following the NC.

He needs a dead eye...even if it’s a sacrifice on the defensive end of the court.
Of course he under values shooting. His mentor has always placed a high value on length and athletic ability over shooters.

Jaden McDaniel makes a lot of bonehead plays for a guy projected to go as high as 5 in the draft.
...Huskies... Yikes
Agreed. But it’s not just McDaniels who makes bonehead plays for them. They’re getting terrible PG play and have poor shot selection. They should be feeding Stewart in the post as much as possible, but only do it infrequently.

Just started The fast break the other way

If Washington loses by 2 that missed dunk will really piss me off.
Washington is really playing hard this second half but they killing themselves.
Also I love the John Tesh NBA on NBC fox uses now.

see a lot of square pegs and round holes on this Washington team. Green was a late addition and they were lucky to have him for the first half of the season. Could have been a lot worse of a record .

Wasn’t that McKinnley Wright the guard a bunch of us on this board wanted us to pursue but we didn’t.
I remember that name for a reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom