Washington looking good | Syracusefan.com

Washington looking good

two3zone

RIP Shark58
Dickerson has been dominating and they're playing a pretty complete game.

I heard around these parts that they were going to get smoked.

Dickerson has been dominating and they're playing a pretty complete game.

I heard around these parts that they were going to get smoked.

I know you get defensive when it comes to other teams but I don't think it was unfair to say they weren't playing well leading up the tourney. Is your bracket perfect?

I know you get defensive when it comes to other teams but I don't think it was unfair to say they weren't playing well leading up the tourney. Is your bracket perfect?

I mean, I love Hop but I had no faith that the Huskies could play another half like they played. They’ve been dead in the water for about 5 weeks but they have the spark back today.

I'm not defensive, I just find the cockiness of some people around here that were pretty much breaking down Gonzaga and how we can get by them with ease.

While there were some rough losses, they still ended the year 7-3 or somewhere close to that.

Hop getting fired up with some tic tak fouls.

How does Utah St have a man beast at center?

It's like he took a timeout on aging?

4A1A0179-5E1C-4DA5-BE3B-5AACCB5F2236.gif

This time of year, across the land of mid major, we see team after team with successful and impactful bigs

It's like they coach them up or something?

I'd take Dickerson from Washington too, he reminds me of Rick Jackson.

Doesn't look like a "zone guy", but he's never looked like a liability in the zone that I've seen.

Washington has had some horrible brain cramp turnovers. The lead is down to one. They look a lot like SU.

Utah State with a huge rally, and all the "mo."

Amazing how different these two halves have been.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom