Washington v Gonzaga | Syracusefan.com

Washington v Gonzaga

two3zone

RIP Shark58
Mods move this if need be but it should be a great battle.

Who do you guys got?

I think Hop pulls it off at home. Go Dawgs

Two things I see. Gonzaga is soooooooo well coached with high IQ players, Washington has extreme talent.

5 point Zags lead , fun game to watch.

Man, if we only had Stewart.
Green, not so much.

You wouldn't take Green over what we have? I'd trade 3 players off our roster for him outside of Hughes and probably Marek.

You wouldn't take Green over what we have? I'd trade 3 players off our roster for him outside of Hughes and probably Marek.

Not sure on that. His stats are basically the same as Girard’s - solid edge for Quade on FG%, solid edge for JG3 on FT%, everything else is pretty much the same. And Quade is in his 3rd year.

You know how when you play a basketball video game for the first time, and you put together your dream team of great players, but you play against the computer’s assemblage of chumps and bums, and the computer kicks your butt because it plays smarter? Gonzaga is that computer.

Washington is very athletic. They don’t have a guy to stretch defenses though. I like Quade, but Stewart should get a touch every possession.

They run a lot of high screen offense...which would make most here loose their mind.

You know how when you play a basketball video game for the first time, and you put together your dream team of great players, but you play against the computer’s assemblage of chumps and bums, and the computer kicks your butt because it plays smarter? Gonzaga is that computer.

That one game in a Madden season when the computer absolutely decided you weren’t winning no matter what and would make you fumble at the worst time possible and even injure your star if it had to, was so infuriating.

Just as a fan of basketball, I want to see Stewart get the ball on the block every possession. I really miss low post scoring being something every team had.

I guess people don’t negative recruit Hopkins’s zone?

Or is it actually that nobody really cares about what defense they play?

Nobody cares.

He has a guy 5'8" tops at the top of it and has a big doofy white guy who mans the center position who plays it well.

Washington is very athletic. They don’t have a guy to stretch defenses though. I like Quade, but Stewart should get a touch every possession.

They run a lot of high screen offense...which would make most here loose their mind.

They remind me of our 2010/2011 team

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom