Washington v Gonzaga | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Washington v Gonzaga

naz carter is such a ball hog. Lol. He would make me crazy.
Crazy In Love?

C7BD0188-42B8-4722-9A90-B5269EBF2BFA.gif

I’m glad they didn’t call it, but the dude who slipped with the bell while pointing out the wet spot travelled.

Zags played great. Carved up the interior of that zone pretty good because the top of that zone is pretty bad.

Mods move this if need be but it should be a great battle.

Who do you guys got?

I think Hop pulls it off at home. Go Dawgs

Missed the game. Was out raking leaves. Looks like Washington kept it slightly under ten, got out rebounded badly and played a real short bench. Too bad they couldn't protect their home court. Not many chances for quality wins left on the schedule. If they want a good seed may need to sweep Zona and beat Oregon at home.

Cuse

Do the Zags & UW play alternating home games every year? If not, they should. This has the potential to be a must-see annual, pre-conf. in-state rivalry.
I believe they have renewed home and home series after about a ten year break. ( huskies had gotten sick of getting their ass kicked)

Missed the game. Was out raking leaves. Looks like Washington kept it slightly under ten, got out rebounded badly and played a real short bench. Too bad they couldn't protect their home court. Not many chances for quality wins left on the schedule. If they want a good seed may need to sweep Zona and beat Oregon at home.

Cuse

Kept it within 5 90% of the game and was within 3 with less than a minute to go.

Cuse

Ha. Washington played 7, but it was basically 6.

If that was Boeheim...

But in years when he does, he still gets criticized for it.

Yeah but when you were beating DePaul by 35 with 4 minutes to go and playing them you deserve criticism for it. Hop I think played 8 or 9 last game.

But in years when he does, he still gets criticized for it.

I will criticize hop for not going man enough though. He's been switching a lot, dont think he did too much this game.

We’ve got to be close to the same age... after the Magic/Worthy years, I was in my driveway throwing up shots like Nick Van Exel/Eddie Jones.

Lean years for the adolescent Lakers fan, for sure.

I loved Van Exel and Jones.

When they made it to the 2nd round by upsetting the Sonics in 95 and then pushed the Spurs to 6 games...loved that team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom