Watching Lydon | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Watching Lydon

I support guys who are legitimate pros. Waiters was the last one who I looked at and thought he had staying power. Guys are leaving at the first chance they get. If you are good, the NBA will find you (CJ McCollum and Damian Lillard both say hello).

Where's Tyler Ennis? Carter Williams may join him next season as someone who struggles to get on a roster if he doesn't ball out in 2017-18. A lot of people here disagreed with Derrick Coleman when he said Lydon wasn't ready. Some went as far as to defame his character and bring up his money issues. Although he didn't pan out as many thought he would have, I'll take a professional's opinion over someone who plays Monday Morning Quarterback.

Re: Greene, he came to SU with that Dynasty garbage and didn't even sniff the NCAAs. Had he just came and played his game, the anger wouldn't have been as big. Dont'e Leave was pathetic. Him not panning out and washing out of the league sucks because he was a top 10 player in the country with tons of potential that flopped at the next level because he couldn't contribute immediately. Most teams aren't waiting for someone taking years to find their game.

Yeah, I'm sure that Lydon would've improved a lot more by being at Syracuse than he will be a full-time pro. I'm also sure that NBA teams really love drafting 22 year olds in the 1st round. Dudes cashing checks for $2.88 million over the next 2 years instead with options of $1.83 and $3.19 for year 3 and 4. I think all of the rational folks on this board can agree that under pretty much no circumstance is there any possible way he would've turned into a lottery pick as a 22 year old Jr in the draft, nor would he improve his NBA skills more by playing at Syracuse this year than he will with the Nuggets either in the NBA or the G League. So with those 2 things being more or less fact, then he made a helluva decision to leave.

Lol. As usual a garbage selfish post by you. You clearly don't get it.

MCW is on a roster making 3 million.

Ennis will sign with someone next year as he finished solidly for the lakers.

Lydon struggles for 4 games in summer league and his career is over smh. Why even post this crap? And I don't remember anyone killing D.C. ever and I'm pretty sure there are a lot of professionals who drafted these guys.

I must state the caveat that Ennis left at the perfect time to make money. As for a 2018 deal, the clock is ticking

independence_day_powerbook_5300_1.jpg

I must state the caveat that Ennis left at the perfect time to make money. As for a 2018 deal, the clock is ticking

independence_day_powerbook_5300_1.jpg
Ennis has made a combined salary of around 5 million dollars by age 22.

It's so funny to me that people have the audacity to imply he "won't make it" or "left to early".

It pisses me off to even think about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom