Watching UCOnn, I can see why many | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Watching UCOnn, I can see why many

Sometimes it’s not about who you beat. It’s about the path. And currently the path has been very kind to them. But they have also dominated. Anytime you can advance to the elite 8 without any close calls, that is a success.
Gonna make it that much sweeter when their nuts shrink up in a tight game.

They’ve been front runners all year.

If Syracuse got to an elite 8 beating two mid majors and a mediocre power 5 team our fans would be posting about how lucky we were.

No they wouldn't. They say "JB has earned the right to stay as long as he wants."
Because that's what actually happened.

the best thing about this run is that Hurley will be exposed in a close game. Market down
We all were laughing that Hurley could never win a tournament game the last couple years. Goalpost change? Blows, but a good team is a good team.

They have recruited some absolute studs. This team would probably beat any of their 4 championship teams.

One of the more absurd takes I’ve seen. The ‘04 team is one of the top 5 championship teams since the turn of the century (and I hate UConn). Most of their losses that year were a direct result of Okafor battling injuries. They beat the current Huskies at least 4 out of 5 times.

I
We’re probably about to go down 1-5.

But we’re rid of JB and at least we can have optimism in Red for now.

This would be much more painful with JB still in charge.
I’ll say it again: we are no longer in the same conference and don’t play them anymore so it doesn’t matter too much. Only time you’d ever hear about it is on their board, or I guess our board when it’s brought up by our own fans lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom