Waters Blog Post Outing CTO | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Waters Blog Post Outing CTO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, this thread really makes me second guess some of the distasteful and insensitive posts that have come to mind, but at least I am not as highly respected and loved as CTO.

I am boycotting that site...I am not going to say everyone should do that, but at least think twice before visiting that site...they are obviously in it for the clicks...I guess it is disheartening as it is a surprise for something like to come from that site...I wouldn't have been surprised if that had happened on Syracuse.com...really sad and I would be curious to know what Keeley thinks...

I never post things like this, but this has been discussed ad nauseam. Can we please put this to rest? Again, RIP Fab.

There is an ignore thread option as well as the fact you don't have to open the thread. There are plenty of threads and topics that I am tired of, yet I just skip/ignore them and read/post threads that interest me...Finally, there are some people who weren't even aware, until this thread (I am one of those), what happened. Not every member gets on the board every day...

I am speculating why it was taken down. I don't know for a fact but I am guessing the editor of the site would like people who disagree with his opinion to continue reading TNIAAM content.

I have a lot of words that come to mind to describe him/that...however I can't think of one that wouldn't get me banned for a day...

THe ironic part to that, Is 1 of CTO's last posts before the hiatus was about 1 of the ladies (forgive me, I forgot which awesome 1 it was) and she tip toed around posting her name until the poster outed the name herself.
beadle!

Don't worry...neither will I.
Really, none of us will, that's why it is funny and not altogether shocking that a newby is the one calling her out instead of giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Heat: DeNiro, Pachino, Jon Voight, Val Kilmer, Natalie Portman (great actress when she was young), Tom Sizemore, Dennis Haysbert, Hank Azaria, Danny Trejo, Jeremy Piven, Tone Loc

Legends and character actors...and one "actor" I put in there for a laugh.

you included tone loc tho

One "actor"...guess you didn't get the joke.

ha... got so bothered by that "actor" being included in the cast that I didnt even read the last sentence. LoL.

I would also point out that the person who admitted going to deadspin in that post on nunes, did so using a pseudonym. And since that pseudonym isn't registered on our site, you can assume that tbey used two different names on two different boards.

Clearly someone who wanted to dearly protect their own identity..

But that didn't factor into their decision to run to a tabloid pointing out the identity of another poster.

That is lacking moral character.

So bizarre. Wonder if the person in question [I haven't followed, so not even sure who it is to be honest at this point] had a legitimate axe to grind with CTO, or if they were just being a douche. Probably a little from column A and column B.

Sucks given how terrific of a person she is. Hope this doesn't result in any BoT implications for her--she doesn't deserve that.

I would also point out that the person who admitted going to deadspin in that post on nunes, did so using a pseudonym. And since that pseudonym isn't registered on our site, you can assume that tbey used two different names on two different boards.

But that didn't factor into their decision to run to a tabloid pointing out the identity of another poster.

I blame the parents, they should kick him/her out of their basement...

So bizarre. Wonder if the person in question [I haven't followed, so not even sure who it is to be honest at this point] had a legitimate axe to grind with CTO, or if they were just being a douche. Probably a little from column A and column B.

Sucks given how terrific of a person she is. Hope this doesn't result in any BoT implications for her--she doesn't deserve that.

I've read the whole thread, and tried to discern who it is and still can't figure it out. Agree with your last statement as well.

I've read the whole thread, and tried to discern who it is and still can't figure it out. Agree with your last statement as well.

I have what I think is a pretty good suspect but not positive. But yes I agree I hope this blows over. She's done too much good for too many people.

So the email he had on that site isn't used on here?
That rat can still read the site then.

The sad thing in this, is that whenever someone searches CTO's name, that article will appear and will taint her reputation as long as the internet is in existence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom