Waters Blog Post Outing CTO | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Waters Blog Post Outing CTO

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just blows my mind that someone who found the original post offensive, didn't apply the same moral compass to their own actions.

Their actions speak more clearly to their lack of personal character, than any opinion expressed on a message board.
Exactly right.

I honestly can't believe these threads have gone on so long. Only in 2017 could bullspit like this be news for so long. Could we get back to hoops? You know we have a borderline NCAA team that needs a big win this weekend...heck I'd take a man vs zone discussion over anymore of this

I honestly can't believe these threads have gone on so long. Only in 2017 could bullspit like this be news for so long. Could we get back to hoops? You know we have a borderline NCAA team that needs a big win this weekend...heck I'd take a man vs zone discussion over anymore of this

Whoa now!! Let's not go too far!!

I bet Casullo deleted it after the heat he took in this thread.
Message to John your comments in that chain won't be forgotten by SU fans and TNIAAM is going to lose traffic because of those words.

Yeah...I won't be going to TNIAAM again if they let people like that post there...Either they missed it and that is poor editing or they did look at it before posting on their site, which is worse...either way looks bad for that site and I think they should post a public apology to CTO for that...

I bet Casullo deleted it after the heat he took in this thread.
Message to John your comments in that chain won't be forgotten by SU fans and TNIAAM is going to lose traffic because of those words.
Casullo was the person that outed CTO?

Yeah...I won't be going to TNIAAM again if they let people like that post there...Either they missed it and that is poor editing or they did look at it before posting on their site, which is worse...either way looks bad for that site and I think they should post a public apology to CTO for that...
The editor of the site basically said that CTO had it coming for her comments. Great leadership over there after Keeley left.
The rat started that thread asking for another SU fan site. Only one person in the chain said it should have been kept in-house the editor of the site and a couple of others basically inferred she comments deserved the wrath.
I unfollowed TNIAAM and don't need there lame jerk tweets before every game and stail same talking points. The editor made his opinion known so I say site now.

I don't think so...he is the one running it now as Keeley has stepped away...
Huh...always thought it would be a good fit for Troy Nunes.

Are we talking Bob Casullo or someone else by that name?

Casullo was the person that outed CTO?
No it wasn't him but the person who did was asking TNIAAM posters for another SU fan site because he was banned here. Casullo interjected what he knew and basically inferred CTO's comments got her what she deserved from Deadspjn.
He showed his hand so if he thinks her comments because she is a trustee got her the Heat she got from Deadspin then I am done with that site.

I haven't the stomach to read through all 11 pages of this thread. But, has anyone suggested a RIP Fab/Free CTO t-shirt yet?

No it wasn't him but the person who did was asking TNIAAM posters for another SU fan site because he was banned here. Casullo interjected what he knew and basically inferred CTO's comments got her what she deserved from Deadspjn.
He showed his hand so if he thinks her comments because she is a trustee got her the Heat she got from Deadspin then I am done with that site.

So if he thinks she got what she deserved why did he/they remove the post?

So if he thinks she got what she deserved why did he/they remove the post?
I am speculating why it was taken down. I don't know for a fact but I am guessing the editor of the site would like people who disagree with his opinion to continue reading TNIAAM content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom