way out there thought (Marrone) | Syracusefan.com

way out there thought (Marrone)

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
Was his emotions on the sidelines last night indicative of knowing his job is on the line? Did TGD talk with HCDM over the bye week?

That was a totally different coach out their last night -- I know I liked what I saw.

I am just wondering if he was told he needs 'x' amount of success to keep his job?

Was his emotions on the sidelines last night indicative of knowing his job is on the line? Did TGD talk with HCDM over the bye week?

That was a totally different coach out their last night -- I know I liked what I saw.

I am just wondering if he was told he needs 'x' amount of success to keep his job?

I think Marrone cares more about the direction of the program than he cares about how Gross views his job. I think that had more to do with the emotion. He just wants to see Syracuse winning games again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think Marrone cares more about the direction of the program than he cares about how Gross views his job. I think that had more to do with the emotion. He just wants to see Syracuse winning games again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Totally agree... The quote the tv guys kept talking about where Marrone said he's been failing for 4 years says it all to me. When Marrone came in here he said if he didn't think the program was going in the right direction after 4 years he would quit on his own. I think Marrone is a man of integrity and he meant ever word... if he doesn't win this year or show progress he will walk away and he knows it. I think the internal pressure he's putting on himself is the cause for his change, he's letting it all hang out and I for one love it.

My favorite moment was when we blew a 2nd and long with one of those stupid shovel passes to put us in 3rd and long and Marrone angrily pushed the mic from his mouth. He was clearly pissed at Hackett for that play call and I'm glad he showed it.

He also got right in Goggins' face after the penalty. This is not the first time Marrone's showed emotion, but I guess we won last night so that must be the reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom