do you miss scoop?

• yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

gilardino

Starter
win out, pretty simple folks, all is not lost, it's not pretty, but this team can do it. l-vile lost for of their last 6 last year and they won the BET and made the final 4

We are not winning out. Better plan on playing Wednesday in the BET

We are not winning out. Better plan on playing Wednesday in the BET

I think you are right, Marsh.

People need to also consider that, if we manage to go 3-3 over the last 6 of the regular season (sitting at 1-2 now, so tall order), this team will have gone 6-6 (at best) since the loss to Villanova in late Jan. Not trying to be a wet blanket, but this is the realty and the writing has been on the wall for a while now.

I think you are right, Marsh.

People need to also consider that, if we manage to go 3-3 over the last 6 of the regular season (sitting at 1-2 now, so tall order), this team will have gone 6-6 (at best) since the loss to Villanova in late Jan. Not trying to be a wet blanket, but this is the realty and the writing has been on the wall for a while now.

The funny thing is we cant win the BET. Just cant win it with the way the BE is played and our personnel. We can however make the elite 8 as a 6 seed in the NCAA's with the right draw.

This teams a wrap. The fat lady has sung. Doesnt matter what seed we are or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The funny thing is we cant win the BET. Just cant win it with the way the NE is played and our personnel. We can however make the elite 8 as a 6 seed in the NCAA's with the right draw.

you think we dropping to a 6 seed? yikes.

you think we dropping to a 6 seed? yikes.

I am talking worst case scenario is a 6 seed.

What is probably going to happen is we finish up at a 5 seed and get Indiana as the 1 seed in Indianapolis.

The funny thing is we cant win the BET. Just cant win it with the way the NE is played and our personnel. We can however make the elite 8 as a 6 seed in the NCAA's with the right draw.

I think we will be lucky to get a 6 seed and I think that the first round game will be tougher for this team to win then a 2nd rounder against a higher seed.

I think we will be lucky to get a 6 seed and I think that the first round game will be tougher for this team to win then a 2nd rounder against a higher seed.

I completely agree.

I am talking worst case scenario is a 6 seed.

What is probably going to happen is we finish up at a 5 seed and get Indiana as the 1 seed in Indianapolis.
can you imagine if that happens? IU to committee, "gee thanks for giving Cuse in our region".

can you imagine if that happens? IU to committee, "gee thanks for giving Cuse in our region".

I said this in the chat, how about being a Miami or a Kansas and seeing Syracuse on the 2 line as the 7? Or 3-6? Self would break his hand from the hole he punched in the wall. So would Larrainaga

I said this in the chat, how about being a Miami or a Kansas and seeing Syracuse on the 2 line as the 7? Or 3-6? Self would break his hand from the hole he punched in the wall. So would Larrainaga
"you do not want to see us as a 6 seed" JAB

I completely agree.

I'd much rather be playing as a 'Dog against a higher seed with the pressure to make shots under tournament pressure against a unique zone that they had one day to prepare for. Contrasted against playing an 11 seed, senior ladended, mid major team who won their league, shoots 3s, hustles all over the court and has nothing to lose.

we wont drop to a 6, i think we'll be a 4 or 5 and scare the hell out of the 1 seed in a potential sweet 16 matchup.

we wont drop to a 6, i think we'll be a 4 or 5 and scare the hell out of the 1 seed in a potential sweet 16 matchup.
That's where I'm at. We're a top 10 team talent wise who still has the chance to make a Final 4 run if our guards can make some shots. I still like our defense a lot.

I'm pessmistic about the rest of the BE season..but not necessarily about our chances in the NCAA tournament.

When was the last time Syracuse was a 6 or 7 seed? Last I remember was 1992 as a 6 seed against Princeton.

If we lose out we are a 6 seed, so how will we "be lucky to get a 6 seed"?

If we lose out we are a 6 seed, so how will we "be lucky to get a 6 seed"?

I know you are a betting man, so if we lose out (including the first round of the BE?), I will bet you a beer (big spender here) that the seed will not be higher than a 6. That would mean, with 4 MORE losses and playing below .500 over our last 10, you predict will still be in the top 24??

I know you are a betting man, so if we lose out (including the first round of the BE?), I will bet you a beer (big spender here) that the seed will not be higher than a 6. That would mean, with 4 MORE losses and playing below .500 over our last 10, you predict will still be in the top 24??
well when you put it that way....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom