We could have had Kevin Durant???? | Syracusefan.com

We could have had Kevin Durant????

I always thought early on it was Cuse and Maryland as best shots for him, and that there may have been some funny business when he ended up at Texas

Not saying he was ours, but Texas always surprised me. I figured it would have been Maryland ultimately

I always thought early on it was Cuse and Maryland as best shots for him, and that there may have been some funny business when he ended up at Texas

Not saying he was ours, but Texas always surprised me. I figured it would have been Maryland ultimately

Barnes got anyone he wanted at that point in time. They were recruiting like UK and Duke are right now. Fell off after a couple Elite 8 losses sandwiched around an early exit with Durant which killed his rep.

Also remember back then when you pulled in a huge class they didn't all have a foot out the door after a year unless they were Durant/Melo. Aldridge played there 2 years PJ Tucker 3.

Had Troy Weaver stayed at SU.( right from Coach Boeheims mouth)
I couldn’t tell if he was joking or not when he said that. But I don’t think he was joking. Which means...oh my god. Apparently landing Devo was Weaver’s parting recruiting gift...crazy to think it could have been Durant if he stuck around one more year.

At the time Durant didn't want any part of the cold......but I like the rewrite

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom