We have something brewing | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We have something brewing

Neither Fair or Grant have any type of vision to se wide open teammates either. They are both great athletes with decent offensive games. Neither is what I would call highly skilled.
Fair has more than decent skill. Grant, it doesn't matter because his grade a athleticism makes up for it.

It's a huge mistake if puts his name in the draft. He has no position at the next level. He's a typical SU forward. He's a tweener. He's not a three and he's not a four. He can't guard either position at the next level unless he gets a lot stronger. The longer he stays the better chance he has of staying in the league, not just getting drafted. If he has trouble finishing at this level, he has no chance in the NBA. He's a great athlete and he's fun as hell to watch play. People just need to give him the time to figure everything out. I'm hoping he gets good advice from the people who really care about him.

Well, his family clearly doesn't need him to turn pro to help them out of dire circumstances, so we can pretty much count on him getting level headed advice. I think he'll be an All-American if he comes back next year. It would be good for him, but if we keep up this level of success and make another Final Four, it'll be very tempting for him to go.

Well, his family clearly doesn't need him to turn pro to help them out of dire circumstances, so we can pretty much count on him getting level headed advice. I think he'll be an All-American if he comes back next year. It would be good for him, but if we keep up this level of success and make another Final Four, it'll be very tempting for him to go.
The family situation isn't that clear to me. Someone posted that his mother and father divorced and that he lives with his mother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom