We have to be ranked after this right, | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

We have to be ranked after this right,

I don’t think Fran is after kids looking primarily at dollars.
I was responding to the statement that recruits look at rankings these days. It’s my opinion that dollars trump rankings.

No. Because we are Syracuse. We don't get respected, and Game Day never comes to us.
To be fair, we stunk for a long long time. It's fair to say this is the most excitement we've seen since the 90s. We're ready for it now.

No, I wouldn't expect to be ranked unless we get to 7-0.
They don't respect Syracuse and most will look at the final score and think we lucked into a win.
Not understanding we almost blew a game we dominated.
There is definitely SDS (Syracuse Derangement Syndrome) when it comes to Top 25 voters.

I was responding to the statement that recruits look at rankings these days. It’s my opinion that dollars trump rankings.
Yes, but as I said my opinion is that Fran is less interested in recruits that are primarily chasing money.

Different topic, but ok.
No, same topic. The original post was in regards to being ranked to get attention from recruits and then you said it was dollars, I countered that I didn’t think Fran wanted dollar chasers, implying being ranked was important for us.

No, same topic. The original post was in regards to being ranked to get attention from recruits and then you said it was dollars, I countered that I didn’t think Fran wanted dollar chasers, implying being ranked was important for us.
No biggie, but the dude said recruits look at rankings and I said they look at dollars. No where in there is anything about what Fran Brown is looking for.
Over and out good buddy.

No biggie, but the dude said recruits look at rankings and I said they look at dollars. No where in there is anything about what Fran Brown is looking for.
Over and out good buddy.
I brought up Fran, because that is what is relevant to us and the original post was about us being ranked.

I'd like to see unlv continue winning so us beating them up looks more impressive. Could be a matchup between two undefeated teams. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Kansas beats them before then. At any rate, great to see us sniffing the top 25 and after a win against Stanford, we're in.

Our 6-0 start two years ago and being ranked as low as #14 then falling off a cliff probably isn't helping our cause. They can only keep us out for so long though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom