We have won 6 of our last 8 games | Syracusefan.com

We have won 6 of our last 8 games

Eh, the first loss was inexcusable.

Second one - we just got boatraced.
Sh't happens.
We've gotten blown out by DePaul, Seton Hall (when they sucked), St Johns (ditto), etc.
Just answering why some people are still cranky. I know I don’t get over pitt sweeps until conference tourney time but I’m happy the team seems to be figuring it out.

Seems to be a trend lately with Cuse. Substantial growing pains early out of and in conference. Pull it together in February. True shame last year was cut short after the UNC massacre

Just answering why some people are still cranky. I know I don’t get over pitt sweeps until conference tourney time but I’m happy the team seems to be figuring it out.

Seems to be a trend lately with Cuse. Substantial growing pains early out of and in conference. Pull it together in February. True shame last year was cut short after the UNC massacre
The bar has been lowered. I am glad this season has turned around but it has turned around from not being relevant at all to being on the bubble.
I don’t believe we should be crowing.
Boeheim is a HOF coach he is also 76 and not done his best job this season.
I am glad we are now on the bubble.
Let’s win 2-3 more games and get in the tournament so we don’t go multiple years out.

Eh, the first loss was inexcusable.

Second one - we just got boatraced.
Sh't happens.
We've gotten blown out by DePaul, Seton Hall (when they sucked), St Johns (ditto), etc.
JMO, but getting boatraced by a mediocre opponent is inexcusable

Serious question: do people here actually think that other posters WANT the team to lose games?

Last edited:
Eh I think most good college basketball teams are allowed a game like that each season. It happens.

The first half yesterday was worse to me. You can’t be a no show for the first 25 minutes of a home game in February

Eh I think most good college basketball teams are allowed a game like that each season. It happens.

The first half yesterday was worse to me. You can’t be a no show for the first 25 minutes of a home game in February
Too many eggs have been laid this year - UVa, Clemson, Pitt, etc.

Losing is one thing, but no-showing is entirely different. JMO.

Serious question: do people here actually think that other posters WANT the team to lose games?
Actually, yes I know people who want the team to lose because they believe that will force Wildhack to make a change. At the same time they also want Buddy to struggle so it will “force” him to transfer. This is nobody specifically on the board, but I do have a coworker who believes this.

The bar has been lowered. I am glad this season has turned around but it has turned around from not being relevant at all to being on the bubble.
I don’t believe we should be crowing.
Boeheim is a HOF coach he is also 76 and not done his best job this season.
I am glad we are now on the bubble.
Let’s win 2-3 more games and get in the tournament so we don’t go multiple years out.
who’s crowing? aren’t you always quick to point out the dreaded strawman?

Actually, yes I know people who want the team to lose because they believe that will force Wildhack to make a change. At the same time they also want Buddy to struggle so it will “force” him to transfer. This is nobody specifically on the board, but I do have a coworker who believes this.
Absolutely.
Somewhat on this board, rampant on social media
(And those two entities become more indistinguishable by the day)

who’s crowing? aren’t you always quick to point out the dreaded strawman?
There has been crowing in other threads I don’t need to point out.

if you read the threads the grouchy fans appear to be the ones that don’t want to give certain player on our team credit for his game yesterday.

not sure why. I for one am thrilled with yesterday’s win

Eh agree to disagree. I’m sure it’s a bit both “sidesish”, but there are fans who think losing will speed up the transition.

if you read the threads the grouchy fans appear to be the ones that want to get a certain player on our team credit for his game yesterday.

not sure why.
right on. the ones instructing us the guy that played 25 min and tallied 6pts/1asst was the mvp, huh?

Buddy transfer?Geeez!

can you link to a specific post?
I said above it hasn’t been mentioned yet on this board, but I do know at least one coworker who thinks this way that also happens to be an alum. I doubt he’s the only one. Not sure why this is surprising to people. JB has been an increasingly divisive figure this season.

I don’t want anyone to transfer. Experience matters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom