We lost to the team that lost to the team that lost to the team that won. | Syracusefan.com

We lost to the team that lost to the team that lost to the team that won.

Delmar

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
Nonetheless, the future is looking bright. I'm all in for next year.

So much math. I don’t particularly care for those apples.
9B931316-2EF2-4862-984A-FD146EB83EC4.gif

Easier way to say it is, we lost to the team that won a championship in a scrimmage.

or Cuse beat the 18 champ just a year ago in ncaas when Shay was a bad coach

or Cuse beat the 18 champ just a year ago in ncaas when Shay was a bad coach

When Shay was a bad coach lol. Wonder what kind of a team Shay could put together at Syracuse with zero of the academic standards that Yale has.

When Shay was a bad coach lol. Wonder what kind of a team Shay could put together at Syracuse with zero of the academic standards that Yale has.

A national championship team?

Desko goes undefeated in ACC with a bunch of kids still wet behind the ears and wins COY for fourth straight year but there are calls for his head

Shay is a good coach now but he was also one when he had a losing record over a long six years. Let's not pretend our fan base would have been patient , he would have been long gone from here.

It was nice that Syracuse beat Duke earlier this season but I don't think they would have if they played them in the NCAA tournament. Honestly watching Yale play this weekend I was super impressed and I think the Orange are not that close right now. They are big, fast play super aggressive and have a lot of guys that can rip it. Very fun team to watch play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom