We Lost WAY worse than Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

We Lost WAY worse than Rutgers

CuseOnly

All American
Rutgers lost by 30 to a 20th ranked Iowa team...we lost by 43 to an unranked team.

We are not looking like a good football team.

Last edited:
And a comparison to Rutgers.

I’ve seen it all today
Well, is there any evidence to dispute ?

If Maryland turns out to be ranked and a great team by the end of the season, then I will be happy to eat crow.

We looked flat, lost, out-coached, out physicaled, out-schemed, out tempo'd, you name it.

Expectations are great until you pee all over yourself on National TV in front of the whole country.

Well, is there any evidence to dispute ?

If Maryland turns out to be ranked and a great team by the end of the season, then I will be happy to eat crow.

We looked flat, lost, out-coached, out physicaled, out-schemed, out tempo'd, you name it.
Your post comparing SU to RU may be grounds for a banning... or a least sending you to your room.

They got to play Umass at home last week and work out their issues before a road game vs a mid level B1G team. I moneylined Umass and thought it was gonna be an easy win when they were up 21-7.

We had to play Liberty on the road and couldn't work out our offensive issues before a road game vs a mid level B1G team.

I actually moneylined buttgers today thinking they were due for a B1G win and Iowa was overrated at least your not dumb like me.

They got to play Umass at home last week and work out their issues before a road game vs a mid level B1G team. I moneylined Umass and thought it was gonna be an easy win when they were up 21-7.

We had to play Liberty on the road and couldn't work out our offensive issues before a road game vs a mid level B1G team.

I actually moneylined buttgers today thinking they were due for a B1G win and Iowa was overrated at least your not dumb like me.

lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom