We need some good news... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

We need some good news...

If only I could get my husband to take a trip for a week, oh what I could make disappear out of this house.
;):rolleyes::(
Likewise only it’s the wife in my case.

Arkansas is paying Briles 1 million per year for whatever that info is worth. I'm not sure Syracuse is in the tier that is going to fork over that kind of money for a coordinator, especially when you hired and pay Dino to be the offensive genius.

The truth is that the big boys *do* shell out that kind of money to both. I’m ok with out lot in life, without throwing money at that particular problem.

I don’t think it likely Dino would hire an OC with no hands on experience running the Syracuse/Baylor offense. Maybe if it were a co-OC but wow, that would be a surprising move. Can’t see him abandoning his system for someone else’s.

I agree but that well seems very shallow right? Not sure how many candidates there are if that is the criteria.

So it sounds like JR heard from a source that there was some level of pursuit of Briles in an OC capacity be it Co or not. Does that mean that Dino believes he needs another presence on offense or was it just a one off opportunity given the person and his familiarity with the offense in place? I am hoping the former.
It just means briles would be an upgrade over lunch. That’s pretty much a fact. Idc about the other stuff at this point. Give me wins and a confessional to cheer for and save the off-the-field conjecture for the OT forum.

It just means briles would be an upgrade over lunch. That’s pretty much a fact. Idc about the other stuff at this point. Give me wins and a confessional to cheer for and save the off-the-field conjecture for the OT forum.
What off the field conjecture are you talking about?

Good news... the model in the bikini ads I am getting on this site is absolutely amazing looking. I’ll come back for her and hope for some football news.
This one? Sorry she is taken but you can meet her at the Fine Mess next year
8847998170744753962.jpeg

I was able to sneak a ton of toys out the door, unnoticed by my possessive, hoarding (and of course, wonderful) 5 year old. All sent off to Goodwill, and am yet to hear a word about it.

If you don’t consider that good news then I hate you.
Chip If I fly you down to Florida can you work your magic on my wife's closet?

I agree but that well seems very shallow right? Not sure how many candidates there are if that is the criteria.
Yes, there aren't many out there with detailed knowledge of this scheme. You are correct on this.

I don't know why this is so hard for all of you. Do you not keep hand towels and chloroform in the house like I do? It provides plenty of time to de-clutter.

"Hey honey! Can you sniff this rag for me?
Does it smell like chloroform to you?" ;)

Depends on what kind of lunch we are talking about. It's hard to beat peanut butter and jelly for me, but if you're talking liverwurst and a side salad maybe I can see it

Chip If I fly you down to Florida can you work your magic on my wife's closet?
The magic works better when the subject has an attention span of a 5 year old. Adult women have the memory of elephants when it comes to their closets or any perceived wrongs by their partners. And then there is the sensitivity to the use of the word “elephant” to describe them in any, way shape or form.

The only problem is Lynch has no idea how to run the offense to get the ball in Jordan's hands. Right now he is the 3rd running back and won't get more the 5 or 6 offensive plays a game.

Adams and Jordan should be Thunder and Lightning next year.

I was able to sneak a ton of toys out the door, unnoticed by my possessive, hoarding (and of course, wonderful) 5 year old. All sent off to Goodwill, and am yet to hear a word about it.

If you don’t consider that good news then I hate you.

I guess I'm just a jerk. My 5 year old packs up her old toys if she wants to make room for new ones. lol

Good news? Two more years of Iffy, Cisco and Trill.

despite injury, coverage, tackling issues; this core group has accomplished more in two years than many db’s do in a college career.

i expect a new attitude defense next season.
Cisco could forgo his last year to the NFL I think. I mean a part of me hopes not but if he has the opportunity you should go for it and the stats that this kid put up,I mean he should’ve had two straight years of leading the nation In interceptions. If he didn’t miss those three games he would’ve been up there! The kids got a real knack for the ball!

Bc got smoked in their bowl game in front of two people in Alabama on a workday.

I like the DC for Cincy, hes done a good job there, younger coach, played at OSU, from Ohio and played for the Bengals so he may have some recruiting ties in the Ohio/Pennsylvania region. Think hed be an interesting candidate

Without going to the title of this thread I have no idea what were talking about ......wifes, toys, kids, chloroform, defensive Coordinators, it all seems so sordid.

Without going to the title of this thread I have no idea what were talking about ...wifes, toys, kids, chloroform, defensive Coordinators, it all seems so sordid.
Sometimes ignorance is bliss. Sometimes ignorance is missing the fun.

You decide. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom