We should be in but if we don't it's on JB | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We should be in but if we don't it's on JB

That wasn't a bad dunk attempt. He's 6'6" and had a clear path to the rim. Not sure how he missed it, but clearly that was the decisive sequence.

Missing dunks becoming common among SU players lately

and it was a 2 handed dunk. most missed dunks are 1 handed. amazing.

He did grab the rim with a whole lot of authority though!

He missed so many passes he should have made today it was utterly shocking. He was slow on the delivery a lot when he did see the play. The first half was far worse than the second though...

Yup. Miami knew some of those passes were coming too. Our offense is pretty predictable.

That wasn't a bad dunk attempt. He's 6'6" and had a clear path to the rim. Not sure how he missed it, but clearly that was the decisive sequence.
Seeing as it probably didn't cost us the game, if he made that highlight reel, that's all it would take for scouts to take notice...

Well, if you want to throw around blame because you don't lose as a team or win as one, try putting someone in the face of the Australian instead of letting him shoot wide open 3s.

I really hope this is it for JB. God this game was lost on tempo.

It was a low possession game. We made shots. They made shots. We lost because they made enough 3's and we didn't.
We didn't turn them over enough and, as usual for this team, got nothing on offensive glass.

Seeing as it probably didn't cost us the game, if he made that highlight reel, that's all it would take for scouts to take notice...
You're rolling, keep it going.

Amazing drive, incredible leap, but tough finish. that 4 point swing was the game changing play. Summarizes our season, unfortunately.

Nobody feels worse about it than he does, I can guarantee you.
He did get poked in the eye on that play, hence trying to dunk with his eyes closed, right? Or did I not see that?

He did get poked in the eye on that play, hence trying to dunk with his eyes closed, right? Or did I not see that?
Not sure, would have to see a replay.

Has to be on Coach. These kids played hard and wanted it. B didn't mix it up whatsoever. Lackadaisical coaching job all year.

We are the ultimate rinse repeat wash team.

I mean I appreciate JB but I sick of 100% zone defense. This conference has a lot better coaches than the Big East. Teams who have any decent coach knows how to gameplan for us. Our offense is pathetic.
It's all pound the ball in the court and then get a 1 on 1 ISO shot.

Has to be on Coach. These kids played hard and wanted it. B didn't mix it up whatsoever. Lackadaisical coaching job all year.
Except for those games where they gutted it out, made big plays and pulled off some great wins. Then JB was awesome.

yeah miami run up and down the floor all day to score 62 points the D was just awful.

As noted after Louisville game, again tremendous difference in ball movement.

Saying we depend on the dribble-drive, while true, is another way to describe lazy coaching.

Until Robey and Frank came in then it went downhill.
Howard played for 2 minutes. Thompson is a sieve on defense.

Less about JB, more angry with Gillons game managing. Pounding the ball around the top of the key for 15 seconds then finding White on an island where he's forced to chuck is AWFUL.
Thank you

As noted after Louisville game, again tremendous difference in ball movement.

Saying we depend on the dribble-drive, while true, is another way to describe lazy coaching.

We did not even inbound the ball well from our end. Struggle every time.

yeah miami run up and down the floor all day to score 62 points the D was just awful.
Miami shot 61% in the first half.

They scored 36 points. Then when they cooled down and got Ahead 41-40 we lost the Australian two possessions in a row and he hit 2 3's and we were down 5 points.

D was awful in the first half. The fact we let Miami own tempo and dictate the pace we deserved to lose.

He got hit on the left elbow. Still should have finished, but there was contact. Don't think he handled the contact well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom