We should be in but if we don't it's on JB | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

We should be in but if we don't it's on JB

When has a Boeheim team ever pressed in 1st half? he has never been confused with Nolan Richardson. Tough to play 94 feet when you play 6.5 guys, I wouldn't recommend it.
We have pressed to change tempo.
I can list games from years ago he would do it.

Typically in the nonconference.

I just wish we made adjustments on the fly sometimes. :)

It's like at halftime we either figure it out, or we don't. How long did it take us to be like, "huh, exploit the slow Aussie off the bounce." Yet, we're wasting time screaming at Roberson for not getting to a shooter after he fell down. He tried to get back up! lol

Gillon, at some point, someone should tell him, "hey, after that pick, nobody is picking up Lydon very quickly today. Maybe get him the ball?"

"Hey Lydon, what ya' doin' buddy? Shoooooooooot it!" I didn't like hearing that one segment where the coaches say it's fine because he does so many other little things. Uhhhh, half the time he passes up an open shot we end up with some horrible shot with 3 seconds on the shot clock. It's not good - never good!!!! lol

Tyler Lydon's biggest problem seems to be that he thinks there's a rule requiring a half-hearted shot fake every time he gets the ball.
He seemed to be open on several pick and rolls today.
But obviously they don't practice that play because he never got the ball.

The best TV moment of the game was in the first half.
Lydon did the obligatory fake then put the ball on the floor and got called for traveling.
The director nicely cut to Boeheim screaming, "Tyler, shoot the ball!"

Tyler Lydon's biggest problem seems to be that he thinks there's a rule requiring a half-hearted shot fake every time he gets the ball.
He seemed to be open on several pick and rolls today.
But obviously they don't practice that play because he never got the ball.

The best TV moment of the game was in the first half.
Lydon did the obligatory fake then put the ball on the floor and got called for traveling.
The director nicely cut to Boeheim screaming, "Tyler, shoot the ball!"

I can't understand why the kid won't shoot more. I don't buy the confidence thing.

When has a Boeheim team ever pressed in 1st half? he has never been confused with Nolan Richardson. Tough to play 94 feet when you play 6.5 guys, I wouldn't recommend it.

If I'm not mistaken, we have pressed in the first half this year.

Don't remember the game, but it was recently.

JB has a sliding rule - unless it's desperation mode, the press only comes out when we're behind double digits. Larranga knows this and made sure they didn't extend the lead.

Blue curtain that you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom