Wednesday night can't come soon enough | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wednesday night can't come soon enough

LOL at tis line --

Only in Syracuse can a thief and a cheater all have a chance to be Big East and still playing!! pitiful......

I couldnt even respond to this dolt because he is more stupid than I thought he originally was. I mean that is pure gold Jerry.

LOL at tis line --

Only in Syracuse can a thief and a cheater all have a chance to be Big East and still playing!! pitiful......
Not even counting the grammar I have no idea what he's talking about...

They can't even friggin sell out a home game vs. #1 Louisville. Talk about pitiful...

I know a lot of the long-timers on the Boneyard (not so much the new people). There are some really good folks (and good college hoops fans) on that board -- some of whom used to come here regularly ... such as zls and AlexD. As someone who reads both boards, I think the current degraded relationship between the two fanbases is as much our fault as it is theirs.
Go ahead and defend them all you want. As a collective message-board fan base (including head douche 'fishy'), they are easily the most delusional and pathetic I have seen.

Fishy is one of my closest friends on this planet. He is the only one who invites me for Christmas dinner (seriously). He and I started this board together. He has an interesting sense of humor, but he is a very good guy. Anyone who is on Facebook with me... sees the crap he gives me practically every time I post something. But that's Fishy. Perhaps he's an acquired taste, but I'm glad I acquired it.

But that's Fishy. Perhaps he's an acquired taste, but I'm glad I acquired it.

That's funny. That's how a lot of people feel about eating fish as well.

th

I lived in the Nutmeg state for a couple of years. The newspapers had to restrict off-court news to felonies because of the sheer volume of difficulties.

Gottlieb should've gone to UConn

You remember UConn don't you? They used to be good.

Didn't Harvard win a bunch of titles back in the day? In 50 years the older timer UConn fans will huddle around the pinochle table somewhere in Florida and reminisce about the glory days when Coach Calhoun brought them to the promised land.

UConn fans have selective memory. Guess they have forgotten about their Laptop Williams travesty. Now there's a real thief who continued to play after getting a minor slap on the wrist. A real tribute to their university.

UConn fans have selective memory. Guess they have forgotten about their Laptop Williams travesty. Now there's a real thief who continued to play after getting a minor slap on the wrist. A real tribute to their university.

"Williams was charged with four counts of third-degree larceny, a Class D felony, for his role in the thefts that took place between June 9 and 14, and the subsequent attempts to sell the laptops at a pawn shop and two other locations in the Manchester area.
The computers, which were valued at a combined​
$11,500
, were stolen from the​
Charter Oak Suites​
dormitory. They have since been returned to the owners."​
http://www.newstimes.com/news/article/UConn-basketball-player-gets-probation-for-thefts-60493.php

Funny thing is Calhoun came down harder on AJ Price, who happened to not have a big role on the team that year anyway, very convenient.

Is alexd going to come here, and " play nice" again?

Phony douche.
Alexd is a very nice person. Seriously, i know him. Trust me, he's genuine.

Alexd is a very nice person. Seriously, i know him. Trust me, he's genuine.

The tone of his posts here seem to be different than some of his posts that I've seen on the UConn forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom