Wednesday night can't come soon enough | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Wednesday night can't come soon enough

BBMAINUConn.jpg

Is there anything that Calvin won't piss on though?

I prefer Syracuse wipes their collective asses with that the sanctioned shitshow in Storzzz

I'm a bit different than most posters here. I don't have any true hatred of UConn, or even the majority of their fans. I save my hatred for Georgetown and their three fans.

I also see no reason why we should ever schedule the Huskies as an OOC opponent. I'd much rather we concentrate on playing St. John's, the Hoyas, and a Philly team (Nova or Temple).

But now that Louisville made it to the ACC as #14 and there is no hope for WVU being invited, I really wouldn't mind them being #16 when ND decides to join full-time. I actually think they make the most sense of the realistic candidates. Now, if that never happens, I'm okay with it as well, but I'd much rather it be UConn than Cincy.

Cheers,
Neil

I would like UConn to be a little step-child for a long time. Kind of like G-Town was after John Thompson retired. I would also rather anyone else join us in the ACC if that happens.

Fishy helped create this forum.
United Technologies saved Carrier Corp.

Everywhere you look in your lives, you know the state of Connecticut has propped you up. Has saved you. Has made you more than you are.

Your existence in the Big East has been no different.

Flame away. Doesn't bother me one bit. All time comes down to one thing...

Scoreboard.

Everywhere you look in your lives, you know the state of Connecticut has propped you up. Has saved you. Has made you more than you are.

Scoreboard.

U mad?

. They are completely irrelevant. I think they need to start another thread on their board of how they are "the best BE program ever" or "we carried the conference forever". I have never seen a more insecure fan base in college basketball history. 98% of their posters are douchebags.

I'd root to get the clap before I ever root for that POS program.

Wednesday is going to be Christmas morning in my house.

I guess at the boneyard forever doesn't include the 1980's.

Scoreboard.

Guess I'm going to feed the troll here a little.

Ever notice whenever people get nostalgic about the Big East in the 80's, how Uconn isn't in any of the highlights? Thats because in the 80's, when the conference was developing its reputation and rivalries, Uconn wasn't anywhere to be found. While legendary coaches like JT2, Jim Boeheim, Louie Carnasecca, and Rollie M were battling it out in the garden, Uconn was riding their coattails. If anything, Uconn owes schools like Syracuse and Georgetown for building the conference to what it was so Uconn could capitalize on it and become a power in the 1990's. Unfortunately, Uconn has gotten to the top more times in basketball. But make no mistake, Uconn's athletic success, both football and basketball, is built on the conference Syracuse formed and defined for three decades.

Also, the all time series is 54-36 Syracuse, 6-2 over the last 4 years. Boeheim leads Calhoun in tourney match ups and all time match ups. Scoreboard indeed.

Scoreboard.

Kind of early to be throwing your hat into the "Misfit post of the year" ring, don't you think?

Fizzle away along with your abysmal, bottomless "organization" that you may mistakenly confuse as a collegiate program.

Furthermore, Go Pound Salt and one for good measure.

F Fishy. Fishy is a two-faced douche, just like AlexD., Caw and . . . oh yeah, you.

Impressive. Not sure what that has to do with anything. Probably not true anyway since it came from a UCon fan.

Um, no. Connecticut is northeast's sphincter. Storrs, specifically.

Are you able to complete a coherent thought? In English? Didn't think so.

Flame away. Doesn't bother me one bit.

Don't worry. We will. And you know it bothers you or you'd be back at the boneyard celebrating your program defining win over Seton Hall.

Scoreboard.

127-117 6OT for starters.

As stated above, the best way to shut the delusional uconn fanbase up is to beat them for a fourth consecutive time on Wednesday.

Actually, even that won't shut those jealous clowns up, but it will certainly be fun!

Here are some scoreboards:

Last 10:
Syracuse 7
Connecticut 3

Last 6 Big East Tournament head to head games:
Syracuse 5
Connecticut 1

Meaningful games this season:
Syracuse 40(?)
Connecticut 0

Conference Invites:
Syracuse 1
Connecticut 0

Here are some scoreboards:

Last 10:
Syracuse 7
Connecticut 3

Last 6 Big East Tournament head to head games:
Syracuse 5
Connecticut 1

Meaningful games this season:
Syracuse 40(?)
Connecticut 0

Conference Invites:
Syracuse 1
Connecticut 0

What's comical about their responses is they keep pointing to 3-1 for the NC's. Bottom line is we have both been to 3 National Title games. Difference is we had to play Indiana and Kentucky and they got Georgia Tech and Butler. Yes they won all 3 and that is great but they make it sound like the gap is as wide as the grand canyon.

What's comical about their responses is they keep pointing to 3-1 for the NC's. Bottom line is we have both been to 3 National Title games. Difference is we had to play Indiana and Kentucky and they got Georgia Tech and Butler. Yes they won all 3 and that is great but they make it sound like the gap is as wide as the grand canyon.

That GTech team had to be one of the worst teams to ever play in a Championship Game. I am pretty sure their starting center was the dorky kid from "My So Called Life"
lukeschenscher.jpg

That GTech team had to be one of the worst teams to ever play in a Championship Game. I am pretty sure their starting center was the dorky kid from "My So Called Life"
lukeschenscher.jpg
I am ashamed to say that I know exactly who mean, and I agree.

lukeschenscher.jpg

Luke Schenscher. That team was terrible

i think i love Marsh01...is that wierd?

we're among friends here, right?

What rivalry? What is so special about this mid-major team they call "UConn"?

Uh, 3 NT's! Pretty darn impressive for anyone, let alone, a mid-major. At the end of the day, there's absolutely no denying that fact. :noidea:

I would like us to address the strength of our OOC schedule going forward. Not sure how adding another mid major like UConn will help that going forward.

I used to never think I had problems with them, thought they were reasonable, but now I just can't stand any of them!!!

I am ashamed to say I rooted for them in the natl title game!!! I just feel sick to my stomach when I think back to that.

My sentiments exactly. There used to be some pretty good, fair minded hoops discussion there. But now, idk.

Fitting they're in the NE area. Lot of similarities between them & Patriots fans who didn't know the NFL existed before 2001.

There seems to be a collective panic dementia going on at that board.
Every other post references Syracuse and how UConn is sooooo much better.
Its like the the only way they can make themselves feel better as they wait to be accepted out of NBE hell, is by denigrating SU.
I've always respected their program's accomplished and saved my hatred for the Hoyas, but UConn is trying way too hard to be noticed.
They're embarrassing themselves, like the insecure teenager who wears too much make-up, skimpy outfits, and tries to rag on the girl everyone thinks is beautiful. To be blunt, they're advertising that they'll "put out", just so that the ACC or someone notices them.
Its always been heated, but right now they are INSECURE & SCARED...BIG TIME!
I feel sorry for them...almost! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom