Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2 | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2

NC State reminds me a bit of the McNabb teams. Their QB is nowhere in the same vicinity, despite starring at a lower level school.

But what I mean is that there are so many errors all over the place. It undermines what is a very talented team.

Of course they'll get better, and they have a monster of a RB, but they are certainly beatable. They might not even get out of this game against Western Carolina. At home.

NC State is laying all their cards on tbe table right now to try to beat Western Carolina. Definitely not how they expected this to go, lol

Wow. NCST looks so boring. absolutely zero energy in Anaes offense. Shrader sure operated that offense better than McCall.

Now I will say, with no preseason games the first week can be an S Show and not representative of the team. I have to imagine by the time we go to Raleigh, they will be much more competent. I wouldn’t necessarily say this showing makes me confident in a win due to so much unknowns between now and then, BUT…. I feel a lot better about our odds. If a team is truly elite - they usually are elite from the jump, I don’t see elite top tier of ACC at all.

This NC State game is stunning. Let’s hope we don’t have to deal with a game like this. But obviously these things are possible.
Anything can happen in game #1. We just need to keep it simple and pound the ball old school with our BIG OL.

So you're allowed to just stiff arm a guy in the side of the head while the ball is just about to get to you for a 40-yard catch? Travis Hunter couldn't have made it more blatant. At least NDSU picked it off a few plays later in the redzone but still unexcusable to not call that OPI.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom