Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2 | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2

Gonna bet Colorado's win total under again tomorrow. Same thing as last year. They're unserious.
They’re a horribly coached team that got the benefit of a really poor officiating crew and a home cooking clock operator. I literally saw on one drive a blatant hold and blatant false start, both of which occurred right in front of refs that weren’t called. And what team doesn’t try to bat a ball down on a Hail Mary?

They’ll be lucky to win 5 games this year. And when Deion loses Shadeur and Hunter next year, they’ll be even worse.

They’re a horribly coached team that got the benefit of a really poor officiating crew and a home cooking clock operator. I literally saw on one drive a blatant hold and blatant false start, both of which occurred right in front of refs that weren’t called. And what team doesn’t try to bat a ball down on a Hail Mary?

They’ll be lucky to win 5 games this year. And when Deion loses Shadeur and Hunter next year, they’ll be even worse.
I really don't believe that Deion will be there next season

Hunter should be leading the Heisman Trophy voting. Plays both ways, 3TDs last night one of which was a "How the hell did he catch that" moment, and a 4.0 student.
Id love for him to remain as a two way threat in the NFL but no franchise would risk that

Not only lost 5 seconds but there should've been a targeting on Colorado on that play. I've watched it in slo-mo a few times and he definitely lowered his helmet and hit him in the head with the crown. NDSU should've had it at Colorado's 38-yardline with 15 seconds left.

Yeah, agree. When I watched that replay, I was surprised they didn't at least stop to look at it.

The clock thing was egregious. They set the ball, started the clock, then decided to move the ball back a yard while the clock was running and they wouldn't let ND State snap it. Maybe ND State spiking the ball prevented a replay stoppage, but I wouldn't even consider that a replay situation. It's a complete ref/clock error.

That UNC-Minnesota game was about as appealing as a Pitt spring game.
That was brutal. All of the player movement and practice restrictions really make these early games hard to watch. Offensive line play looks pretty bad. GT looked good because they had four returning upperclassman and a fifth year transfer from MTSU playing.

Dave Doeren looks in pain on the sideline and it's glorious.
1725026486895.gif

I'm goping to have to tune in at 5 and 13:30 PM just for the weirdness of seeing "ACC" on football fields in NorCal.
It’s kind of weird that Oregon St and Wassou lost the game of musical chairs. Both are way better programs than Cal or Stanford.

Our conference schedule was so terrible up until now that it’s a relief to finally have a good one. Miamis first visit to the Dome for an ACC game is laughable.

It’s kind of weird that Oregon St and Wassou lost the game of musical chairs. Both are way better programs than Cal or Stanford.

Our conference schedule was so terrible up until now that it’s a relief to finally have a good one. Miamis first visit to the Dome for an ACC game is laughable.
They’re better football programs at the moment but the overall institutional offering lacks in comparison to Stanford and Cal. And neither Wash St or Oregon St are perennial powers. They will stumble back into mediocrity at some point and then they look really unattractive in comparison.

They’re better football programs at the moment but the overall institutional offering lacks in comparison to Stanford and Cal. And neither Wash St or Oregon St are perennial powers. They will stumble back into mediocrity at some point and then they look really unattractive in comparison.
At least Washington State had Drew Bledsoe thirty years ago

Oregon State. Yuck

Stanford and Cal play more ACC sports than those two as well.

Cal plays 9 men's and 12 women's, and Stanford plays 11 men's and 13 women's ACC sports.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom