Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2

So you're allowed to just stiff arm a guy in the side of the head while the ball is just about to get to you for a 40-yard catch? Travis Hunter couldn't have made it more blatant. At least NDSU picked it off a few plays later in the redzone but still unexcusable to not call that OPI.

He just made a sick TD catch while being interfered with

PleaseUNC's QB is named Max Johnson

Please no jokes
Animation Please GIF by Erste Bank und Sparkasse

Gonna bet Colorado's win total under again tomorrow. Same thing as last year. They're unserious.
But their QB and WRs are nasty. You can't teach the plays Sanders and Hunter made.

They'll smoke Nebby next week. NDSU is good and would have beaten a lot of teams. I don't think Okie State will survive SDSU.

But their QB and WRs are nasty. You can't teach the plays Sanders and Hunter made.

They'll smoke Nebby next week. NDSU is good and would have beaten a lot of teams. I don't think Okie State will survive SDSU.
I think Nebraska is gonna bully them. Hopefully it's a prime time game so I can watch. Will be fun regardless.

They just stole 4-5 seconds from ND State on that first down. How do they not review that???

Not only lost 5 seconds but there should've been a targeting on Colorado on that play. I've watched it in slo-mo a few times and he definitely lowered his helmet and hit him in the head with the crown. NDSU should've had it at Colorado's 38-yardline with 15 seconds left.

I also hate those scramble plays where a QB launches a deep pass and it's way behind the receiver and the DBs are expected to stop and find the ball without making any contact with the receiver stopping and coming back to the ball. Those plays always end up in PI and it cost NDSU badly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom