Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2 | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2

They hyped up their new Offense like the media hyped up VaTech
Not sure it was hyped quite that much, but there was definitely some optimism and the idea that it can't get any worse. Not sure if that's true after watching the first half :)

Not sure it was hyped quite that much, but there was definitely some optimism and the idea that it can't get any worse. Not sure if that's true after watching the first half :)
I can’t watch that crap. That’s why I don’t watch hockey. I need offense and scoring.

I can’t watch that crap. That’s why I don’t watch hockey. I need offense and scoring.
I only watch due to family ties. My dad went there, so I've been watching the games with him all my life.

I understand Georgia’s defense is elite. But wooooof Clemson’s offense is bad. Dabo missing on his last 2 QBs in DJ and Cade is not great. Clemson is going to have to rely heavy on their run game this season in my opinion. I don’t think Cade has the chops to be the guy at Clemson. Their running back is a stud and when they started playing better at the end of last season they relied heavily on this running back and he produced. Gonna have to do that all season in my opinion.

nah - I don't buy into the whole root for the conference thing. I root against teams I hate which encompasses many ACC teams. Plus - I don't believe for one second anyone else in the ACC roots for because of "the conference"
I get that 100%. But, I feel like we are going to have a great year and a strong conference gives us a better shot at the ultimate goal. So, as my tag states, I’m in the fog on this one

I would really like to see Miami win today. Florida has won something like 36 straight home openers.

I get that 100%. But, I feel like we are going to have a great year and a strong conference gives us a better shot at the ultimate goal. So, as my tag states, I’m in the fog on this one
If we win the ACC we're in, we control our own destiny. It doesn't matter what the other teams do as far as perception - so screw them.

I would really like to see Miami win today. Florida has won something like 36 straight home openers.

1000007027.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom