Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2 | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2

Forget DJ, I don't understand that coaching decision to go for it there
it was idiotic but that’s what they do now. The anti meathead is now the new meathead! Too many coaches are tool cool for school And just justify it with some bogus answer.

it was idiotic but that’s what they do now. The anti meathead is now the new meathead! Too many coaches are tool cool for school.
Yup. Analytics doesn’t mean always go for it. lol

It’s not just DJ. I never thought FSU was that great last year. I mean, they had tremendous playmakers and you can’t argue with undefeated, but they weren’t ever really on par with the Georgias, OSUs, and Michigans of the world. They were really a bit of a fake team with really, really good players at some really key positions (WR, DE, the QB was a nice player too). Now that those players are gone, the “underbelly” as Dino would say, is being exposed.

He is not capable of making decisions. There is nothing wrong with that, most of us would do worse under the same conditions. But, FSU has hitched their wagon to this guy. They were in the same division as him in the ACC. How did they evaluate him and decide he was their guy?
That’s the part I don’t get. We all knew it was a bad decision from watching him those first few years.

Yikes! That was almost picked too!

1 for 9 on 3rd down.

As bad as FSU may look, BC looks much better than last year.

I heard more than one analyst saying FSU has the best d line in college football. They are getting gashed.

BC will probably blow this because they’re BC. But this is quite enjoyable.
I recall BC choking at home last year vs FSU, but that was a much better ‘Noles team that got significant referee assistance

Wow, did you see that pass? DJ can't throw a tight spiral even when he has nobody on top of him.

I don't think you can derive that from this game. FSU is terrible. I think BC is decent. But, nothing more, at this point.
Agree, BC is throwing short passes. I still have no clue if Castelanos can be effective if they can't run.

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom