Week 0 FBS Games for Aug 26 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 0 FBS Games for Aug 26

UMASS...you think they'll handle 4000' elevation and 90 degrees? Kickoff is 5pm NM time.
I just can't help but trust a Don Brown team with stuff like that. I know it'll never be equal footing but I think they'll be as prepared as you can be.

Interesting point though. You don't hear that talked about much but northeastern teams aren't playing southwestern teams in August very often.

I just can't help but trust a Don Brown team with stuff like that. I know it'll never be equal footing but I think they'll be as prepared as you can be.

Interesting point though. You don't hear that talked about much but northeastern teams aren't playing southwestern teams in August very often.
It is tough to play West...for eastern teams.

BTW, Las Cruces is a nice little trip (40 miles from El Paso), I'd love a 2 for 1 out there someday.

Upstate calls UMASS +8 free money and then Cous touts the ML! I don't know if that means I'm supposed to throw serious coin at their call or take the opposite now!
Dude...this is info on the Internet...gotta be solid.

I'm putting 50% of my Roth IRA on each bet...I'm a genius

It is tough to play West...for eastern teams.

BTW, Las Cruces is a nice little trip (40 miles from El Paso), I'd love a 2 for 1 out there someday.
It was a pretty big PITA for me to get there from Albany and back last year.

'Twas the night before Christmas...

'Twas the night before Christmas...
th (2).jpg
1 if by land 2 if by sea!

The most wonderful time of the year. I love watching smaller schools play for some reason, always have. So I will be locked into Umass/New Mexico state before the Caleb Williams show starts. Only downside to tomorrow is ND is the first game on:confused:

All this excitement on a cuse board to watch UMass football play. Feels like walking into a microbrewery with a sixer of keystone light.

That said bring on the piss flavored beer its nice to finally have some college football!!

All this excitement on a cuse board to watch UMass football play. Feels like walking into a microbrewery with a sixer of keystone light.

That said bring on the piss flavored beer its nice to finally have some college football!!
It's the perfect Week 0 game. Kill has NMSU playing much better and coming off a bowl victory. Brown has revamped the UMass roster and orchestrated what looks (on paper) like a massive talent infusion. Overall, I think NMSU takes care of business while the portal-heavy UMass group takes more time to gel.

Navy needs to figure out a way to get an early lead in this ballgame, and then sit on the lead with running and eating up clock. If Sam Hartman comes out and slings the ball around and ND goes up early, I really think it's over.

Navy needs to figure out a way to get an early lead in this ballgame, and then sit on the lead with running and eating up clock. If Sam Hartman comes out and slings the ball around and ND goes up early, I really think it's over.
Very interested to see how Hartman does running a different system. I suspect he will be a lesser player trying to run a pro type offense but he has a ton of experience and was so smart making quick decisions at Wake maybe he will be fine.

Also interested to see how the schools that fully embraced the portal do versus schools that ignored or almost ignored it.

Will Colorado be respectable? How will Sean Lewis do running Dino’s old offense?

Clemson vs FSU is going to be interesting. Two very different approaches. With no affiliation to either school, I hope Clemson destroys them and I hope the schools that recruited a lot of top players from lesser programs fall on their face. That would be good for the sport.

Lmao my first night partying at UMass my friend and I killed an 18 of Keystone Ice and he ended up covered in mud.

Happy football season, friends!!

Lmao my first night partying at UMass my friend and I killed an 18 of Keystone Ice and he ended up covered in mud.

Happy football season, friends!!

Ooof.. a keystone light night was a guaranteed boot without a rally night for me back in those days. Get the chills when we used it for Beer Pong.. nasty..

You haven’t lived unless you’ve experienced Maximus Super while 150 feet in the air on a water tower.

879817A6-0371-4CB8-8438-6DE614B35253.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom