Week 0 FBS Games for Aug 26 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Week 0 FBS Games for Aug 26

Collinsworth is absolutely terrible. A monotone robot who has no clue. Daddy got him that job. Noah eagle did a great job as usual
Noah Eagle is super talented, but it's hard not to speculate on HIS father's influence on his early career jumpstart.

Noah Eagle is super talented, but it's hard not to speculate on HIS father's influence on his early career jumpstart.
Fair, but there was always clear talent and potential with Noah, going back to his freshman year.

He also has a distinct clear delivery and is knowledgeable and does his homework

He is the real deal

Fair, but there was always clear talent and potential with Noah, going back to his freshman year.

He also has a distinct clear delivery and is knowledgeable and does his homework

He is the real deal
For sure he's super talented and deserves to be there. But most top broadcasters have to do minor league baseball to build up tape (Joe Davis, Kevin Brown, Jason Benetti, etc.) - The fact that younger Eagle went straight to the Clippers makes me think he had the advantage of access to an agent that his peers didn't have at 22.

All speculation though.

If you didn’t know his age or his dad and just listened, don’t you think he belongs ? I get what you’re saying but I think he also has earned it. Collinsworths kid is like when Guy fieri has Hunter Fieri on DDD. It’s so awkward

If you didn’t know his age or his dad and just listened, don’t you think he belongs ? I get what you’re saying but I think he also has earned it. Collinsworths kid is like when Guy fieri has Hunter Fieri on DDD. It’s so awkward
Jac Collinsworth LOOKS like Hunter Fieri too.

Of course I think Noah Eagle belongs. I'm just saying his career got a couple year head start compared to his peers.

Jac Collinsworth LOOKS like Hunter Fieri too.

Of course I think Noah Eagle belongs. I'm just saying his career got a couple year head start compared to his peers.
100%. I suspect if he wasn’t a Cuse alum, the opinions here would be a lot different. He’s excellent at what he does, and he definitely belongs. No question about that. But no dues were paid before he got promoted to the big time, and it’s pretty obvious as to why.

100%. I suspect if he wasn’t a Cuse alum, the opinions here would be a lot different. He’s excellent at what he does, and he definitely belongs. No question about that. But no dues were paid before he got promoted to the big time, and it’s pretty obvious as to why.

There are numerous younger folks and older folks out there that just aren't good. Often times mute is required for some of them. I get the point but I think this is about someone whose very good at what he does, certainly the bloodlines and being around it helps, but the people receiving the favor are the viewers.

You go out and watch the homer crews on NFL network as just an example and it's cringe city. Even in the studios.

Collinsworth is absolutely terrible. A monotone robot who has no clue. Daddy got him that job. Noah eagle did a great job as usual
Daddy getting their kids jobs is how the world works.Does anyone think Buddy plays in an NBA game last year if not for JB?

Daddy getting their kids jobs is how the world works.Does anyone think Buddy plays in an NBA game last year if not for JB?

Players like Duncan Robinson and Max Strus did that for Buddy not JB. Plus Buddy's ridiculous work ethic and G League performance.

Job "appointments" vs hires are absolutely a thing. Don't see it at all with Buddy though.

Players like Duncan Robinson and Max Strus did that for Buddy not JB. Plus Buddy's ridiculous work ethic and G League performance.

Job "appointments" vs hires are absolutely a thing. Don't see it at all with Buddy though.
If Buddy’s last name was Smith or Jones there is no way he makes that roster.
Just my opinion.

UMass +8 is free money. Think the offense will be closer to competent and the defense isn’t going to let NMSU breathe. Really excited to watch my guys. Wish it was in Amherst or someplace else that was closer so I could go.

I’m also on Louisiana Tech -10 very heavy. I really like them this season and I think FIU is going to be terrible, again. I have some La Tech +900 for the CUSA.

Took Navy with the 20.5. New clock rules, weird things happen in these weird games and I am not convinced ND’s offense is going to be anything great.

Took Jacksonville St +1. They are experienced and the offense is legit. I think they and Sam Houston are both competitive this season.

Hawaii +18 because go Bows.

On the +30.5 with SJSU because USC’s defense might not get a single stop this season. They might score 50 on Saturday but Cordeiro is good enough for SJSU to score 4 touchdowns on that defense. Pretty heavy on USC under 10 wins, too. Have some SJSU +1500 for the MW.

Ended up parlaying the UMASS ML, Hawaii +17.5 and SJSU +30 because of this post. I owe ya a couple rounds

Ended up parlaying the UMASS ML, Hawaii +17.5 and SJSU +30 because of this post. I owe ya a couple rounds
Oh we will make that happen brother believe me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom