Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 1-5 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 1-5

Elbow wasn’t down? Seemed obvious and the announcers are concentrating on the shin?

Will DeVito choke away the game? Will Illinois give him the opportunity? Stay tuned!

Yeah this is part phenomenal defense but also I’m getting ptsd at TD’s inability to make a play

These announcers are morons. Punt to get 10 yards and you lose on a FG?

Nice job by the kicker nailing that.

Bert with some god awful timeout usage or lack there of for Illinois. Why let the run it all the way down there??

I have one question. Are these the same guys that worked the Syracuse - Rutgers game?

How do they not throw a Hail Mary there? I mean it’s not like DeVito can’t sling it 55 yards.

Why the face??

They lost at Old Dominion in 2018 also. Nuts.

Garrett Shrader, Dino Babers, Robert Anae and Jason Beck have this in common: they don't care how well Tommy DeVito is doing. the decision to switch to Shrader was made a year ago and Tommy finalized it by leaving. He's not coming back. There is no competition between them. Garrett, Dino, Robert and Jason only care about Louisville. It's natural to have curiosity about how Tommy and other transfers are doing but it's not really appropriate to root for or against him and look at his efforts as an attempt to prove that last year's decision was wrong. He's just trying to win games and get to the pros just like every D-1 quarterback. (And no, I don't think he'll make the NFL, either - that's not the point.)

Luckily, I’m not GS, DB, RA, or JB… So I get to enjoy football and situations that make them more enjoyable. Tommy was here for a while and I will continue to track his season. Gives me something else to watch. Weird take my guy. This is sports, enjoy it or don’t but don’t wag your finger at others.

FbqdIa_XEAAA_OX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom