Week 1: ACC Games for Sept 2-6 | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1: ACC Games for Sept 2-6

I feel like Bama/Miami in the same stadium on Saturday was packed to the gills.
Some of the other attendance figures in the SEC are wild:

Bowling Green at Tennessee - 84K
Fla Atlantic at Florida - 86K
Akron at Auburn - 84K
Kent State at Texas A&M - 97K

The Ole Miss QB Corral is a much better player. He can run AND pass. Cunningham is pretty one dimensional.
Cunningham can throw too, but not tonight I guess.
Pretty crazy to have a former B1G head coach as a DC. Money makes a difference...

It’s great that we beat Ohio but this weekend has been an absolute dumpster fire for our conference overall.
Last thing the ACC needed to close out this weekend is a mid-tier SEC program boat race a mid-tier ACC program.

The conference needed that FSU/ND game in the worst way.

Last thing the ACC needed to close out this weekend is a mid-tier SEC program boat race a mid-tier ACC program.

The conference needed that FSU/ND game in the worst way.
Ole Miss is def a mid-tier SEC program but this year they look like a top 20 squad. They're gonna be a handful for several SEC teams.

That guy might be one of my least favorite sports writers.
He complains about Frozen cold takes.
Millennial sports writers are bleeping entitled when they get paid to cover sports but they have to be annoying.

I am not a fan of Durkin but he is just complaining about him because he is a Maryland alum.

That guy might be one of my least favorite sports writers.
He complains about Frozen cold takes.
Millennial sports writers are bleeping entitled when they get paid to cover sports but they have to be annoying.

I am not a fan of Durkin but he is just complaining about him because he is a Maryland alum.
Or he killed a kid and now has a job coaching still

That writer and the media doesn’t.

It’s all agenda. If he wasn’t a Maryland alum he wouldn’t give a crap about Durkin.
I think since he’s an alum, it might be more important to call it out, esp since the ESPN broadcast seemed to forget he even coached at MD.

You think he should be in coaching still?

I think since he’s an alum, it might be more important to call it out, esp since the ESPN broadcast seemed to forget he even coached at MD.

You think he should be in coaching still?
I think Durkin is a POS.
I don’t feel the need to defend him.
He shouldn’t be a HC ever again.
If a team wants to hire him as an assistant that is their right.

A down ACC is good for us IMO
Our schedule is still our schedule. Miami, Clemson and North Carolina immediately disappointing does nothing for us. Louisville definitely moves into the winnable column - I’ll give you that.

We get Virginia Tech, the team that beat UNC.

NC State opened up looking like they might have one of those random good years.

FSU is looking to be finding their footing with Norvell, and may be a really good team if they figure out that QB situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom