Week 1: ACC Games for Sept 2-6 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1: ACC Games for Sept 2-6

They have Temple the week after that. They will be ranked without having played a Top 100 team.
At least they play an actual team in week 4(Missouri), not Randy’s farewell tour or something almost as weak

I have one rule about picking college football. Never pick against Saban. 98 pct of the time you will be right.

I made that mistake Saturday. At least I evened it out with the Maryland money line.

Amazing comeback... does anyone else find Joe Tessitore insufferable? He's just so over the top sometimes. This Milton situation is incredible but the viewer was aware when he first explained the situation. Theres no need to reference it after every play.

I'm glad I saw this game on mute in the TS Poker room.

After seeing pictures of last night’s crowd, my worry that there will be COVID-related forfeits this season went up a lot.
I hope SU players are wearing Hazmat suits for the next four months.

Doesn't SU travel to FSU this year? The Yankees had a rash of Covid after a Miami - Tampa road trip earlier this season.

N

I thought the Florida State RBs were very impressive. Shifty guys who can cut on a dime and run.

That’s not going to be a fun road trip. Never is.

that might be a travel to PA and bet against type of game.

that might be a travel to PA and bet against type of game.

One of the joys of living in Virginia. Although I can’t bet on UVA or Hokie games, which kinda sucks.

Saved me Thursday though because I was going to bet UNC minus 5.5.

“I’m in favor of execution. Maybe our entire team needs to be executed after tonight”.

-Brian Kelly, postgame on national TV.

Yikes.
Yeah, I actually laughed out loud when he said that because I had just ad libbed my own version of what he would say, which was amazingly close to that.

Aside from the joke that hardly anyone watching recognized, you just finished the game of the weekend - and instead of giving credit to FSU and talking about the game, you act like your team let FSU hang around with your poor execution… excuse me, but last I checked, FSU started the wrong QB and turned the ball over 3x, but yea… if only your flawless QB-led team just executed better….

ND is the most loathsome team on this planet.

Yeah, I actually laughed out loud when he said that because I had just ad libbed my own version of what he would say, which was amazingly close to that.
Ya when you are responsible for an other human beings death you probably should refrain from using that line.

Florida State looked far better than I thought they would be. McKenzie Milton's career is far from over.

Wake Forest rolled over an over-matched opponent, (Old Dominion).

Clemson had it's problems but we aren't Georgia.

Virginia Tech looked much better than I thought they'd be vs. UNC.

Boston College rolled over another overmatched opponent, (Colgate)

We'll see Louisville tonight.

NC State rolled over South Florida, (what's happened to them?!?)

Pittsburgh rolled over an over-matched opponent. Wake, BC and Pitt all won by a lot more than we did but Ohio is a better team than the ones they faced.

It will be a tough row to hoe but last season it was all rocks and our hoe broke.

Florida State looked far better than I thought they would be. McKenzie Milton's career is far from over.

Wake Forest rolled over an over-matched opponent, (Old Dominion).

Clemson had it's problems but we aren't Georgia.

Virginia Tech looked much better than I thought they'd be vs. UNC.

Boston College rolled over another overmatched opponent, (Colgate)

We'll see Louisville tonight.

NC State rolled over South Florida, (what's happened to them?!?)

Pittsburgh rolled over an over-matched opponent. Wake, BC and Pitt all won by a lot more than we did but Ohio is a better team than the ones they faced.

It will be a tough row to hoe but last season it was all rocks and our hoe broke.
But next up: Rutgers. They will be a tough ho to row.

FSU moved to guaranteed loss status for me. They're gonna start Milton and the offense will take off to match that hell of a pass rush.

Never know, they play both wake and lville before us so they’ll be battle tested but could also be banged up. Those aren’t gimmes.

If we block and tackle like we did on Sat, we won’t be an easy out for any of the teams on our schedule.

That’s nice.
Nah, well still be an easy out for FSU, clemson, and VT and or NCST. I feel 6-6 in my bones though.

I'm surprised by the size of the crowd at Ole Miss/Louisville. Place looks about half-full tops.

Jawhar Jordan #25. Let's see if he gets in the game?

Cunningham is what Shrader could end up as for us. I would take that in a heartbeat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom