Week 1: ACC Games for Sept 2-6 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1: ACC Games for Sept 2-6

I think Dabo is a fraud but everyone is burying Clemson way to early. That was Georgia shutting them down, and Georgia they shut down. The talent on the field still dwarfs the rest of our league.

Not an ACC game but didn’t want to create another thread, how about Vandy tonight? WOOF. who wins between them and kansas?
Buddy,,, Vandy-UConn October 2nd

I thought Bama might be vulnerable today with basically a new and young team. Miami is awful. Such a clear difference between the two teams. I’m not understanding Miami’s offensive strategy in this one.
That ol is best Marrone has ever coached, including with the Bills and Jags

That’s gonna be one for the ages

It’s the classic, timeless battle of the ages:
The resistable force vs. the moveable object.

Throw out the records when you get an epic matchup like this!! ;)

And…. Randy Edsall just got another bonus. :p

I think the bottom of the PAC12 had a worse day than the bottom of the ACC. Both conferences had rough first weekends tho.

I wouldn’t have even dignified this with a response.

You guys worried this am? Seemed not great last night
Complete meltdown mode. Most are worried about making through the season.

I think we're probably better on offense than we showed last night but this team is vulnerable that's for sure. Defense is really good even missing 3 starters for the game so we have that going for us at least.

I think we're probably better on offense than we showed last night but this team is vulnerable that's for sure. Defense is really good even missing 3 starters for the game so we have that going for us at least.
I saw the end of the game after ours. I think your QB settles in and things slow down, but that OL and running game isn’t helping. D looks rock solid.

Still have you guys winning the division and the ACC, but it might be more interesting than the last few years. Rooting for the 2nd best orange to win all their games but one

Reactions: gbo
It took me a few minutes to figure out why there was mayonnaise all over the field.

If I was Clemson, I wouldn’t lose too much sleep over that loss. It’s by far the best defense they will see all year. They know how to win and their talent is head and shoulders over everyone else in the ACC. After a couple of blow outs, everyone will forget the loss to Georgia. I wish we had Clemson’s problems.

Your weapons are good.
That QB was afraid in the pocket all game long and didn’t use his legs.

That was the problem.
Teams with good DLs will give Clemson a problem.
That is why I said Nc State.

@fslou where you at brother???
I feel like it's really important to you guys for teams like FSU to have a good season. I wouldn't be surprised if you ran the table from here on out, but you have to get that SOS up.

I feel like it's really important to you guys for teams like FSU to have a good season. I wouldn't be surprised if you ran the table from here on out, but you have to get that SOS up.

Miami being down 27-0 before crossing midfield and UNC having Howell and co. look underwhelming on a national stage before getting upset both really hurt the league and Clemson’s CFP outlook.

Clemson very well may still be fine if they win out but will be tough when nobody nationally will really respect or view anything as a marquee win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom