Week 1: ACC Games for Sept 2-6 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1: ACC Games for Sept 2-6

Looking at Clemsons schedule I can't see where they lose a game. They might have a problem if things don't break right. They just don't have the quality wins. Esp with how bad Miami and UNC looked.

I think that’s a bit of a gift and a curse for Clemson. Most people agree they should walk through the rest of their schedule, but also most people think they should walk through their schedule and likely won’t be impressed by any of their wins.

I think they need to hope that Georgia’s offense looks more competent or explosive the rest of the year so they can say “Clemson’s defense was down starters and held this offense to 3 points. That’s an elite team.” If Georgia is bottled up on offense all year and wins most games in low scoring, ugly style that doesn’t help their cause.

Just a horrible 4th down gamble by FSU. The play calling on the 3rd and 4th down didnt even give them a chance

not sure how the roughing the kicker was only a 5yd type? but ND went to sleep and FSU is making them pay now.

not sure how the roughing the kicker was only a 5yd type? but ND went to sleep and FSU is making them pay now.
Because it wasn’t roughing. Was running into. Only 5. If you want to argue it was roughing that is different.

Amazing watching games this weekend how many QBs we were actively involved with to varying degrees

Coan, Fortin, Leary, Levis, Van Dyke. I'm sure I'm missing some others. ND, USF, NC St, Kentucky, Miami.

18-0 4th quarter for FSU. Great comeback, let’s see if ND can do something in about 40 seconds

Why wasn’t Milton starting? He looks as good as ever. I thought Travis’ helmet just came off. Or was it worse?

Im watching the skycam view because it’s the closest thing to being in the stadium, but you don’t get the announcers.

Last edited:
Amazing comeback... does anyone else find Joe Tessitore insufferable? He's just so over the top sometimes. This Milton situation is incredible but the viewer was aware when he first explained the situation. Theres no need to reference it after every play.

If that’s ruled incomplete, shouldn’t it be grounding? Of course, you can’t retroactively call a penalty after replay. Nice loophole here.
I had the same thought. the thing is...he made the long FG and missed the shorter one.

I had the same thought. the thing is...he made the long FG and missed the shorter one.

LOLz. Made the 51 yarder.
Missed the chip shot.

What sucks is - I hate ND even more than FSU, but I still can’t not laugh at that sequence.

Amazing comeback... does anyone else find Joe Tessitore insufferable? He's just so over the top sometimes. This Milton situation is incredible but the viewer was aware when he first explained the situation. Theres no need to reference it after every play.
Did he ever consider mentioning during the whole game FSU's botched extra point during regulation???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom