Week 1: ACC Games for Sept 2-6 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1: ACC Games for Sept 2-6

I thought Bama might be vulnerable today with basically a new and young team. Miami is awful. Such a clear difference between the two teams. I’m not understanding Miami’s offensive strategy in this one.
I have one rule about picking college football. Never pick against Saban. 98 pct of the time you will be right.

Miami being down 27-0 before crossing midfield and UNC having Howell and co. look underwhelming on a national stage before getting upset both really hurt the league and Clemson’s CFP outlook.

Clemson very well may still be fine if they win out but will be tough when nobody nationally will really respect or view anything as a marquee win.
Looking at Clemsons schedule I can't see where they lose a game. They might have a problem if things don't break right. They just don't have the quality wins. Esp with how bad Miami and UNC looked.

Geez, same 'ole FSU?
There's a pic of Jack Coan in the dictionary definition of pocket passer.

Things still the same this Florida State team seems completely unprepared.

I just don’t get it with the talent they get. The right person’s going to take that job eventually.

The start for FSU looked like it was setting up for a ND rout, but they've really settled down.

Really wish ND recovered that fumble, would like some more points before halftime. i got the over at 56

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom