Week 12 Depth Chart / Injury Updates for Duke | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Week 12 Depth Chart / Injury Updates for Duke

every team it seems has had that game or 2 where the other team just made mistakes and let them get a win.. UNC has had 3-4 already and almost another last night. No one has imploded against us which is probably just as much our fault.

It benefits the team that runs the ball better, right?

So yeah, bet the under. Heavily.

the under has dropped from 55 to 52. The better under bet is duke under 32.

the under has dropped from 55 to 52. The better under bet is duke under 32.

BC scored more points in the 2nd quarter than I thought both teams would score the whole game.

So take my gambling advice with a big grain of salt that I'm never right.

none of that is true unless you’re cherry picking a single play. Let me ask you this. Tell me a WR that has shown more this year than last year?
triston

its very easy to figure out why the middle of the field hasnt been used much... it has to do with our weakest unit

its very easy to figure out why the middle of the field hasnt been used much... it has to do with our weakest unit
We have the same slot personnel we had last year. Riley and Johnson can play. We just don't want to use them ...

We have the same slot personnel we had last year. Riley and Johnson can play. We just don't want to use them ...
try again. it all comes down to offensive line

Aw, c'mon - it could happen!!

I have the 2-deep for who is going to be sleeping in my bed tonight:
Mrs 721 Comstock
OR
Kate Upton

Oh, what's that, dear? A headache?
Sorry honey! Next (wo)man up!!! ;)
Oh, baby!

At least if it rains everyone will have the weather excuse like the WF game 2 yrs ago.

Wrong...just flat out wrong.

Yeah, we have tremendously talented slot receivers that had great production last year and we dont want to use them. Yep, brilliant observation on your part.

We always try to recruit great players and not use them. It's good for recruiting too.

At least if it rains everyone will have the weather excuse like the WF game 2 yrs ago.
That wasn't a bit of rain and wind that was a flat out hurricane.

Wrong...just flat out wrong.

Yeah, we have tremendously talented slot receivers that had great production last year and we dont want to use them. Yep, brilliant observation on your part.

We always try to recruit great players and not use them. It's good for recruiting too.
Okay

Not when interior ol get pushed into QBs lap
See I respectfully disagree. Short stuff helps qb even with only 1 sec cause he already knows where he is going pre snap. Catch and throw thwarts most all pass rush. Catch and hold well ur right there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom